Forum Stomper

10 Likes

@ChemicalDependant aight homie. Looks like about week 4 flower I start getting the garbage smell. Still some cookies scent left, but the fam is also mentioning theirs is all garbage now

11 Likes

You need a recharge for suuuurrrree. Thatā€™s just depleted nutrients and your plant is telling you to feed it

1 Like

I had one finish; the drying was something else. Some nice meaty tones. This plant has quite some surprising smells lol.

2 Likes

Have reammended with ewc, Neem, karanja, crab meal, rock dust, and microbes so I donā€™t know what else to do besides give it time and litfa.

I have also heard that autos donā€™t like rich soil is why i thought maybe that is whatā€™s going on.

1 Like

Iā€™d add some Alfalfa and Kelp meal. Usually helps balance things out a little better IMO

2 Likes

Pardon me for butting in your thread @IrishGrows. Iā€™m totally new to autos these are the 2nd ones I have tried.
I got a couple of questions if any auto growers can help.

Here are my FS autos.

Now I know autos are going to be small. I am going to run the next ones in full size pots, but why canā€™t I get autos to grow taller than a foot? The first one I ran outdoors and it didnā€™t get any bigger.

Why are the leaves canoeing like that, too much light intensity?

Btw these pics are from today and tomorrow is 7 weeks from breaking ground. Ohh and Irish yours looked very nice, I just want some more height and some side branching like yours. Instead of 1 bud lol.

7 Likes

@OGBohab a few variables, but my biggest guess from what I see is the pot size. If you want smaller plants go for smaller pots. Thatā€™s why chose 3 gallon for these. I generally grow my photos in 5 gallons. Those appear to be about the right size for those 1 gallonish pots

2 Likes

Could also be genetics, but they are all doing it if guess larger pots.

1 Like

I was trying to jump around thatā€™s a very nice looking plant. Good stuff Iā€™ll be back

1 Like

I donā€™t see it now, but I swear someone asked about size and training so here we go.

Grew to just over a foot tall on this one. This seems mostly due to the quality of seed. I generally donā€™t do a whole lot other than LST and some pruning on my autos. I like to tie the main stem down and then just try to tuck everything out of the way of the nodes. Iā€™ll LST larger branches as necessary. These autos were soaked for 24 hours in tap water, germed in paper towels, then dumped in some soil mix.

3 Likes

It was me I changed it up. Sometimes when you try to read it wants to jump. I do this on my phone. I seen where you did some training.

1 Like

Haha gotcha fam

1 Like

Good stuff thatā€™s kind of what Iā€™m looking for

1 Like

Very nice journal Iā€™ll be back around Iā€™m very interested. Iā€™m wanting to do some of these. Thereā€™s no reason why I shouldnā€™t at least in veg tent

1 Like

@Hemp if you donā€™t mind watering more these 3 gallon cloth pots have been treating me right when Iā€™m looking for a smaller plant. Air prunes the roots and help keeps a smaller form factor.

3 Likes

I like what you got going on. Theyā€™re not too big. Thatā€™s the problem that Iā€™ve had. They get out of control. The last ones I did were about 8 foot tall. Getting taller I couldnā€™t do anything about it. I didnā€™t show much more after they were head tall. I started having a banana problem and Iā€™m not sure why. I do believe it was some bad genetics

1 Like

@Hemp trial by fire. Had to super crop my last photo run 3 days into flower as they were already 6 feet tall. Think Iā€™ve found my groove for at least pot size. Hereā€™s an idea of about week 5 and just entering flower. 3 different strains. They will move into the flower tent soon and all 6 of the autos Iā€™m running should get no more than 2 feet. Maybe a bit more if the genetics are crazy strong.

Forum Stomper not included in below picture

5 Likes

It looks like it. Thatā€™s why I claim that I donā€™t grow them. Because I canā€™t. At the time but now since I have been looking around. Iā€™m seeing where I made my mistakes. Was I happy with what I had no but it wasnā€™t bad just a lot of seeds.

1 Like

@Hemp when in doubt grow tomatoes. I do all my setups with tomatoes. Can even use the same nutes and lighting and stuff. If you can grow tomatoes you can grow cannabis.

2 Likes