Freaker's Ball Signup Thread: Snowhigh's Vietnamese DaLat (CLOSED)

Thank you for making these seeds and keeping the line going :pray:

2 Likes

Thanks for the efforts @Guitarzan @Pheno_fiend & @YoBigdaddy
Apprecite it
:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Many Thanks for all the energy and time put in :fist_left:

Few more shots around Da lat, known as the Garden City.

13 Likes

I had some of this decades ago, if it’s the same Dalat. Can’t wait to try it again!

1 Like

Great dedication to your search @YoBigdaddy

Now Im both excited and terrified to get to the finishline!

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words you got this ain’t nothing but a thing and if you need any help along the way don’t hesitate to shoot me a message

2 Likes

Thank you! Did it turn out as you had hoped or does the unicorn hunt continue? She’s in there somewhere!!!

1 Like

Unfortunately the hunt continues although this was Very good smoke very uplifting sativa high. Not quite what I was looking for yet. Happy hunting

5 Likes

thwank you for your time and getting these out there, really appreciate you

1 Like

I got the same, but I only tried one plant. Light was extremely bright, music sounded great, and I would randomly get interesting ideas, but it wasn’t devastating.

4 Likes

Thank yous to everyone involved!

1 Like

Sounds like my kind of effect! How long did they flower and how stretchy?

1 Like

ooh thank you so much guys! Freakers doing work! :mechanical_arm:

1 Like

This is awesome thank you @pheno_fiend, @YoBigdaddy and @Guitarzan #freakers this will be interesting

TL2 # 23

4 Likes

I was just reading about them they flower in 22 to 24 weeks

2 Likes

For me, they doubled in height. Flowering is a little weird tho. The plant was finished in about 12 weeks, but constantly put out more and more pistils here and there for another month until I just chopped it down.

6 Likes

Sounds pretty manageable!

1 Like

really hope I can grow a couple of the purple phenos, thanks for this giveaway! n will produce seeds if I get a male.

2 Likes

That mean you could keep reseeding/pollenating it throughout?

1 Like