Freaker's Ball Signup Thread: Snowhigh's Vietnamese DaLat (CLOSED)

Thank you! Did it turn out as you had hoped or does the unicorn hunt continue? She’s in there somewhere!!!

1 Like

Unfortunately the hunt continues although this was Very good smoke very uplifting sativa high. Not quite what I was looking for yet. Happy hunting

5 Likes

thwank you for your time and getting these out there, really appreciate you

1 Like

I got the same, but I only tried one plant. Light was extremely bright, music sounded great, and I would randomly get interesting ideas, but it wasn’t devastating.

4 Likes

Thank yous to everyone involved!

1 Like

Sounds like my kind of effect! How long did they flower and how stretchy?

1 Like

ooh thank you so much guys! Freakers doing work! :mechanical_arm:

1 Like

This is awesome thank you @pheno_fiend, @YoBigdaddy and @Guitarzan #freakers this will be interesting

TL2 # 23

4 Likes

I was just reading about them they flower in 22 to 24 weeks

2 Likes

For me, they doubled in height. Flowering is a little weird tho. The plant was finished in about 12 weeks, but constantly put out more and more pistils here and there for another month until I just chopped it down.

6 Likes

Sounds pretty manageable!

1 Like

really hope I can grow a couple of the purple phenos, thanks for this giveaway! n will produce seeds if I get a male.

2 Likes

That mean you could keep reseeding/pollenating it throughout?

1 Like

Thanks a lot to everyone involved for sharing these. :pray:

I’ve been out for some time and lost regular status. I signed up in TL3 anyway as I would for the co-op (playing the regular emeritus card). Hope that is correct?

3 Likes

That’s why that Regular Emeritus badge was created. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

8 Likes

I remember people grumbling about the FBSC when we started so it’s nice the group is able to preserve them and send them everywhere.

There is gold in these old genetics!

Kev :seedling:

18 Likes

@Guitarzan mate how long do these take to flower .?

Nice gesture AGAIN #Tweakers I missed this one but i got my name down for some NL5
Cheers guys. :facepunch: ( n gals.).

Happy growing peeps
:facepunch:
Gaz

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.