Free Bahia Landrace seeds. Free shipping worldwide! **closed**

Very understandable. I think I have enough for another pack @Cormoran. Send me your info please.

6 Likes

Nice Corey, too late for me, they look fantastic

1 Like

heck yes man @corey, very excited about these!!
and im very excited to get some beans from @Abbbian, i take back (almost) every bad thing i said about you @Abbbian !!! :rofl:

6 Likes

Awesome job everyone! @Abbbian @corey @patsnumone @CornbreadJunior
Hope everyone enjoys them and Happy New Year!

4 Likes

Wow these slots went fast! Shame I missed it but good luck to those that got them!

2 Likes

Hells Bells. Missed again. Will be watching everyone and hope for a wonderful harvest. Keep the spirit of og alive forever

3 Likes

I was hoping to grab some too.

1 Like

Thanks again for an excellent giveaway @corey, very OG of you! Also thanks to @VAkish, @patsnumone and @CornbreadJunior for the postageā€¦ and canā€™t forget @Abbbian, who came through despite all the crap he gets about winning free seeds every now and then! :wink:

6 Likes

Nice work @corey & @Abbbian !

Get em out there, and Overgrow the world!

2 Likes

Just seems to be On Topic, sort ofā€¦

3 Likes

@CornbreadJunior, hey brother, thanks as well!! For your help!!! itā€™s ok to keep bugging me!! Love you all OGers!! :hugs: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :flushed:

5 Likes

@PineTarBastard if nobody hooks you up I will when they land

2 Likes

Iā€™m definitely considering a seed run when I pop these, as are others Iā€™m sure! Itā€™ll be a great way for people to join the freakers collective!

2 Likes

Thank you, brother. PM sent.

1 Like

Missed outā€¦that went real quickā€¦

Good luck

1 Like

Thanks to everyone! Finally able to sit down and thank you all! @corey what can I say man, you always over do yourself! :green_heart:

@Abbbian Great thing youā€™re doing pal, Iā€™m stoked to add these to the landrace collection! :green_heart:

@VAkish @patsnumone @CornbreadJunior Thanks to you all as well for being apart of this and contributing to us all. I will speak for all and say you guys rock! Happy 2022 all! :green_heart::seedling:

8 Likes

Sick to see @Abbbian come through on a fat sack of beans!!! OG power! Nice of you to distribute these @corey

3 Likes

Corey were there any pictures of what these looked like please. Thanks. If not I hope some of the guys can show some of these off here.

1 Like

Can anyone touch on the recommended light cycle of 12/12 for a week after germination and then 10/14?

2 Likes

The plantā€™s photoreceptors will begin the initial vegetative stretch with the 12/12 and then begin to flower at 10/14 because genetic markers tells it that a limited amount of time is left to make flowers and resin.

3 Likes