Free Bandaid Haze F2 and Crosses to First Regular Member

Sorry friend it was for the first member…however if you’re still interested in Bandaid Haze and crosses please hit me up on IG or at vernalheirloomseeds@protonmail.com

3 Likes

The 88g13hp is a 3 way hybrid and will likely toss a bit more variation in the progeny than the inbred Xmas Bud, but both should be killer. Male hazes to female afghanis have been a staple of the seed scene for decades. The trick is finding the right male that passes that electric haze buzz and lets the growth patterns of the Afghans come through.

I’ve also felt that those ceiling-less highs are kind of like listening to music on small, tinny tweeters—a bit of bass helps balance the fatiguing treble, but too much and it muddles the whole mix. Cannabis spectrums and frequency spectrums of music analogue very well together, in my mind.

Can’t wait to see how these turn out. Going to be some absolute kill in those beans.

6 Likes

88 G13HP is an inbred line. Surprisingly uniform. Every plant a clone.

7 Likes

Then you got it down stream from the original release.

Is yours from Hazeman stock?

I was fortunate enough to experience the dead at their last vegas show before jerry passed. It was magical!

I was there too! I caught the Vegas runs in 1992 and '95. I planned every vacation around seeing the band starting in 1990 - only saw Brent once. There were a few years where I listened to nothing but the Dead and obsessively collected their recordings. Now, you can stream every concert they ever played for free over at Archive.org. May I suggest July 8, 1978 from Red Rocks? The sequence of Estimated Prophet> The Other One> Eyes Of The World may be my favorite half hour of music they ever played.

6 Likes

The original release was in 1988/89. They still sell it. Mr. Nice they call it. I definitely wasn’t around for that one haha.

Mine came from Farmer Joe, who I believe got them from NDNguy. I do have some Hazeman gear though.

Very very inbred, not as much as the Christmas Bud but very uniform.

All my TK x G13HP females were nearly identical. Wonderful breeding stock.

8 Likes

Ooo don’t mind if I do…I got a lot of time on my hands now.

2 Likes

From my understanding barefrog , hazeman and bodhi ghash as were sourced from ndnguy somewhere down the line. The ghash line has been ibl for a very long time and seems to be floating around quite prevalently.

4 Likes