Alaskagrown’s Blueberry Auto’s

If you have any left would love to try them be highly appreciated cheers!

2 Likes

Mighty OG and generous of you, @Alaskagrown!

Are all those packages describing the characteristics of the mother plants? If so, WOW! That’s a hell of a range coming from one strain!! And also - very perceptive of you to single out each of them!!

4 Likes

Sign me up! I need more autos. Appreciate ya

3 Likes

@Alaskagrown do you have pics of the parent plants? I ran some blueberry auto from Mark on strainly this past summer, so if these are essentially the same as yours then I am also set for a lifetime. But if they are different then it’s a different story with a different ending! :wink:

Heavy blueberry, and oily girl berries and fuel sound like winners! :grin:

4 Likes

have you grown any lemon skunk from mark? I been looking at that, and gsc. 1$ a seed…insane

1 Like

must have missed these, def would be fun

1 Like

nah, you’re right on time. @Alaskagrown has been adding people as they ask to be included…

1 Like

I got you!

1 Like

thank you, ill send a dm

1 Like

I’m down to try some outdoors .

1 Like

@Purple-N-Hairy
Yes those are the flavor/scent descriptions from what we got off the females…very interesting flavors and varieties all from the same gene pool…

I was gifted these and honestly can’t remember from who(I’d have to look) and also the original source not sure…

Happy hunting!! Lol

Brian(Alaskagrown)

5 Likes

Got room for one more? Love me some BB

1 Like

Im in if theres room.

1 Like

@anon98660487
Were you not looking for blueberry autos brother

1 Like

Do please sign me up too! :pray:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

🫐 Is a favourite, for sures.

2 Likes

Really cool of you @Alaskagrown , I am sure people are going to love these. I am going to pass on this offer as I am pretty well set for beans but wanted to say thanks for offering them up.

5 Likes

@Alaskagrown Very kind of you to offer all the good folks of OG some of your stash. I am always down for a pinch of seeds, but prioritize everyone else first since I am not hurting for seeds or anything. :+1:

4 Likes

what an og type o post

i love it.

would be down for a sign up if there is room

2 Likes

I’d love to be a part of this if there is space for more

2 Likes

I was indeed

3 Likes