Free Fog Dog. Fem Autos. 3 seeds per person giveaway CLOSED

I got more coming

3 Likes

Very nice of you to do @corey , congratulations to the lucky 33.

2 Likes

Dam bro. Didn’t realize that was gonna strike a nerve. I was not trying to create a problem. I figured… you know man its all good time to move on.

Thanks for opportunity.

1 Like

I’m gonna venture a guess about who wanted to remain anonymous, but let’s hear everyone else’s guess before I say it out loud.

7 Likes

I just made the last request for addies. I’m putting flips and everything together now. Everything will be dropped off at the post office Monday morning. We have enough postage funds for the non machineable stamp! If you did not receive a text from me asking for your addy it means I already have it.
Thanks again @anon90741032, @Rabeats2093 and @Middleman for your contributions. Thanks to all the participants. It was fun! I should be getting some more of these for another giveaway. So everyone keep an eye out for that wiki!

Remember if you ever signed up for anything I give away come back for another pack! Thanks!

13 Likes

I misspelled Fog Dog and wrote Fog Dawg in one of the envelopes. Whoever gets that one take a pic and post it and I’ll send you a pack of autos of my liking.
Also I ran into a ty card delima lol. So it set me back a couple days. ALL envelopes are mailed as of today. @Breelie will be receiving a bubble mailer. The rest are ty cards. My apologies for being a couple days late. Thanks!

21 Likes

Quite the stack of letters lol. :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah. Something like 10 are going to canada, 2 to Brazil, and the rest were usa

8 Likes

I huge endeavour to be sure! Thanks in advance for the seeds and for all you hard work packaging those up @Corey!

3 Likes

You rock friend! I’ll send you some more bbs!

3 Likes

Dayumnnn look at that stack ! :crazy_face:

Hell yeah whatta chore that’s the most labor intensive part !

Thanks for another great give away brother !

3 Likes

Haha I hope I get this one :sweat_smile: :rofl:
Thanks again fella it’s alot of work sending out so many :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks guys! I have bean on there way! There will be another giveaway of these Fog Dog fem autos very soon. Again if you want another pack to grow or giveaway come on back.
I will be putting a piece of paper with my profile signature on it in 5 different envelopes. I will mix the envelopes in a deck and pick the middle five. To put these slips in.
Whoever recieves a slip post a pic and I’ll send you an additional pack. I’ll post here in advance before the giveaway. Thanks!

10 Likes

yabbadabado-sm

1 Like

Wait, you secretly stuffed some envelopes with “Cheat Codes” to gain extra Autos? Then mailed them out? Hahah Awesome :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Probably my fault. Hahah

I just sent some autobotz pollen and a fatty pack of the first Swazi gold beans that were ready, in your direction @corey ! Hope they make it swiftly. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Lol! @Rhino_buddy that’s awesome! Very much appreciated sir! Ill definitely have 1 or 2 out next season!

2 Likes

Me too :raised_hand: :sleepy:?
Ps. Come join the swag bag giveaway

2 Likes

Don’t fret buddy. I’ve got plenty. I’ll get you some asap. Send me your addy again. Want some pollen too?

2 Likes

Rain check on dibzos lol :laughing:

2 Likes