Free Pipe GiveAway Contest- USA only

I am post number 21. I think @zephyr is a great user, he has shown great kindness and is definitely an asset around here. As well @misterbee , @Instg8ter , @Tappy . These users constantly brighten my days, they are truly each unique and all bring knowledge to the table.

9 Likes

I’m not in this so #19 still available, I was simply expressing those that have been forgotten.

10 Likes

I know so many good dudes on here for real I wouldn’t even know where to begin but absolutely dude I took that plant and sat in my fucking room and got off that bullshit… Thank you for even being considered via a dude named Gaz. Thank you Gazo! Be safe out there Weeman!. :call_me_hand:

Even though I don’t get around all the other my friends is hard to decide for real and it’s situation like that I hope whoever gets it is out use it I know I will use the shit out of it. Thanks for the mention. Stop by sometime lads n lassies. Have a good one. :blush::metal:

10 Likes

@OleReynard
Has sent me seeds out of his own pocket and never asked for anything in return from me. I’m growing his Mother’s Milk F2’s.

His generosity and others make me want to help those that I can.

11 Likes

Thank you for the kind words my friend I would like to second the @misterbee nomination though I don’t think he smokes much anymore I believe he has shifted into more of a caretaker now but a true friend with kinder intentions will never be found :v:

7 Likes

Those M M are fire

10 Likes

I really love all the positive and thoughtful posts! Awesome stuff.
I just wanna clarify something- the member you talk about is not the one entered in the drawing. By saying the nice things you are entered. So, no, saying nice things about 2 members or 10 members does not get you disqualified. For that member to be entered they must post something nice and keep it going.
Just to be 100% sure we’re all on the same page.
Carry on :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Next poster is 25!

12 Likes

Not mentioned yet, not forgotten. 5 of those names popped into my head with the quickness. :wink:

By the way, if I could mention all my favorite people on here, I could write pages. I thought it was one person, thanks for clarifying that. Enjoying the love on here.

(already entered)

5 Likes

they better be, went to painstaking heights to have the right male/males.
You’ll soon find out it will be your go to.

8 Likes

Thanks for clarifying that we can mention more then one. Glad I didn’t know ahead of time I may have been still posting names…lol

4 Likes

I’ve had great time enjoying @lefthandseeds jungle spice f2. It’s my goto work smoke. I really enjoy his love of the plant! Thanks @Blowingupjake cool way to encourage positivity!! Josh #25

9 Likes

In addition I would like to give a tip of the ole hat to @OleReynard, @Tappy, @schmarmpit, @Enjoi802, @misterbee, @Stickyjones and @almostdone :monkey_face:

12 Likes

Even though there are many I would nominate most of them have already been given shout outs so I will have to say @Swe-can he doesn’t know me and my buddy @Solowolf from a hole in the wall but was gracious enough to donate a whole lot of strains to us for a several year preservation run plus some bonus beans. Who can hate on that…anyways ill also mention @Solowolf and @misterbee have been solid as hell towards me but yall all knownthat list keeps going. Thanks @Blowingupjake for the cool giveaway. #26

11 Likes

Much love and respect to @Swe-can :fist:t3:. @Joboo and I will do our best to come through for everyone, but this is the man that is making it happen. It’s an honor to have the kind of trust we’ve been shown here. That’s a special word, honor. There’s an abundance here. @Blowingupjake You did the math buddy! generosity + thankfulness = respect & harmony

11 Likes

#27 This is a really awesome place full of super generous people. I would first like to thank @50State because i never wouldve known all the wonders of og without him tipping me off. He also gifted me some really awesome crosses that I am blessed to be able to grow. Id also like to point out the generousity of @George. He literally orded a pack of master kush and sent it half way around the world, twice, just to help me get the seeds i wanted. I feel lucky to be a part of such an great community.

15 Likes

@ReikoX gave me some advise/opinion when I was working on getting my tent set up for my first scrog grow and had no idea what the hell I was doing thanks man @George also helped me out a little here and there when I was new to the site I appreciate it brother!
#28 #28 #28

11 Likes

@almostdone has been tagged above but he gets my bow. Man has made my life better with awesome genetics, lights, a tent and now a power-washer.

Not to mention great conversation.

#29 AFAICT.

8 Likes

I want to give a shout out to @GMan. This dude is everywhere on OG spreading love, great stories, and just seems to be an all around genuine mofo. And I could easily say that about a dozen others that quickly come to mind. I appreciate the people here at OG very much.

11 Likes

@GMan is stone cold OG!!! A Breed apart, for sure. He puts on that Humble Suit of Armor, but really is a “rock solid dude”. Be safe/be well.

10 Likes

If i could i would be more than satisfied to say that!! To all the good people in this community… The backbones and truly the roots of this very well beloved place… i hope you all get a price because you all deserve it…

@Blowingupjake give them all a pipe each and lets all smoke one together for you and for Overgrow :laughing::heart:!!

6 Likes