Free Pipe GiveAway Contest- USA only

#32 lefthandseeds is a great guy he’s helped me out a couple times and im very grateful to know him my mom just passed a couple weeks ago its been hard on me and lefthandseeds once again helping out a fellow og member thank you bro!

14 Likes

@Joey420, sincere condolences. Allow close friends and associates to help soothe your burden. It helps. Continue to cherish all the memories. Stay safe/be well. It does NOT surprise me, at all, your comments about @lefthandseeds…as OG as they come!!!

9 Likes

I am sorry to hear about your mother - I know that is not an easy thing. I am not surprised that @lefthandseeds is helping you out - he is a very generous and helpful guy. Good luck with your grow :monkey_face:

11 Likes

Thank you misterbee and monkeyman for the kind words its been hard but my plants help keep my mind somewhat occupied its good therapy and relaxing watching a little seed turn into something so beautiful love the plant and love this site happy growing og fam!!!

10 Likes

#33 I cant pick just one. To many good peeps on here! There has always been great people on OG. My very first experience on og was on the old site and the very first person I interacted with, turned out to be just a great human. Ozzie grower.

5 Likes

Howdy everyone
Thanks to everyone who’s participated thus far! This thread will serve as a record of the kindness that exists here in our community.

24 hour warning- Drawing in 24 hours

If you want in nows the time!

Stay hazed
Jake

6 Likes

Congratulations @MysteryMoog

Please PM me your delivery details!

Thank you to all the participants! This was a lot of fun and it was great to see kindness being passed around.
Gonna do this again!

Stay Hazed
Jake

17 Likes

Thanks for doing this @Blowingupjake!! This was cool!

8 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway, awesome way to spread good vibes.

Stay kind,

Pawsfodocaws

10 Likes

Congratulations mystery moog! Thanks Jake, that was a really cool idea to spread. Some love and positivity.

6 Likes

congrats to @MysteryMoog - enjoy your pipe and mystery seeds :monkey_face:

Thanks to @Blowingupjake for posting this awesome thread and sponsoring this giveaway

6 Likes

Awsome guys!! Thank you. What do I need to do?

4 Likes

I figured it out hahaha! This is GREAT! I am very excited, I had just been looking for seeds!!! @Blowingupjake just thank you so so much!!

6 Likes

I am beyond excited. I have never grown from good genetics. This will.just be incredible!!

8 Likes

And in the middle of rebuilding my grow room​:+1::+1: Should be wrapped up tomorrow :+1::+1:

8 Likes

Yep yep no matter who or what you can help always pay it forward

4 Likes

I’m late to the party but what a cool thread. I would have been sitting here all day trying to not forget anyone, lol… Man, I love all of the people here. We’ve managed to infect each other with kindness, heh. It’s a damn fine thing, too, in a world overflowing with hate and negative vibes lately.

This site is the coolest!

Congrats @MysteryMoog! That worked out really well. You’re the perfect winner. I’m really glad to know you got some cool seeds to play with for your new grow. It wasn’t so long ago that I got back into growing and I thought I’d never be able to get any good seeds… ha. That’s not a problem anymore because of so many cool people here. Best vibes on the grow and I hope we get to see it! peace

Thanks @Blowingupjake! Awesome idea!

7 Likes

Thanks again @Blowingupjake!

1 Like

@Blowingupjake is an incredible person! I am beyond appreciative of what he did for me!
I even have another member @monkeyman sending some good karma my way. It’s just been beyond my wildest dreams!

3 Likes

Cool deal!!! Keep the karma going and find ya a victim to pay it forward. Congratulations on the win also!!

1 Like