Free Seed Friday 2023

Dibs DIBS DIBS DIBS

3 Likes

Congratulations to the winners . @Kronnkk, @middleman , and @Bobgrows! DM me with your shipping derltails.

9 Likes

I missed the last one of Rhai88’s giveaways by like 5 minutes because I was catching up with an old friend; this more than makes up for it lmao thanks so much!

2 Likes

Happy St. Patrick’s day @ReikoX

3 Likes

Dibs but I’m Irish lol great flash giveaway!

2 Likes

13 Likes

That is awesome! Im out of likes but thanks for doing this for the community!

2 Likes

@ReikoX Spreading beans once again!! Congrats to winners!! @Kronnkk, @middleman , and @Bobgrows
Awesome Fridays!!
:woman_farmer: :man_farmer: :ear_of_rice: :coffee:

5 Likes

As a follow up… A major shout out to @ReikoX!! One more batch of goodies which came from you friend!! Appreciate it! I’m always totally pleased with your Free Seed Friday! Had been to these Free Fridays from previous times and looking forward to being eligible again!! :sweat_smile: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :v: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Have always learned from your threads!!

14 Likes

Got them today! thanks again :sunglasses:

9 Likes

@ReikoX , got your Fam 2022 mix in the mail! TY sir! :heart_eyes: :fire:

6 Likes

Received today. Thank you again @ReikoX
(Sorry I have the sticker upside down in the photo)

15 Likes

The last 3 pictures posted are not correct! :laughing:

You’re all damn heathens! lol

I was lucky enough to snag some of these GF OGx GG4 RIL beans! Might have to run a couple along side your cowboys cookies once I come back from my very temporary hiatus!

3 Likes

There. Now it’s right.

That would be cool. I’d like to get to these sooner than later. I have a few more commitments first though.

10 Likes

Happy Friday everyone!

This week up for grabs are three packs of Solo’s Stash F2. these are regular photoperiod plants. The first three to call “dibs” wins.

Go!

15 Likes

Dibs! … … …

Solo’s Stash F2 :call_me_hand:

MF swoops in

7 Likes

Dibs ten characters!

4 Likes

dibs, i kid pass on to the next lol

4 Likes

Dibs! For solo stash f2

4 Likes