Free Seed Friday 2023

Ok I’ll take 4&5 :joy:

2 Likes

@Gonzo get 4

1 Like

Already got 8!

1 Like

I guess I’m just going to call it since the last slot is not a winner anyway and all winning squares have been picked.

congrats @ReikoX @Gonzo @tresbundles

Please PM me your details.

13 Likes

Damn I called 2 losing numbers…what luck😂

3 Likes

Niiice I’ve been wanting a slap for my tent!
Thanks @Rhai88 for keeping OG fun :100:

5 Likes

Yes! brandy new OG sticker :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Congrats @Gonzo a trophy still coming home

2 Likes

LOL, this is a pretty cool idea @Rhai88 , nice one. Party at @ReikoX 's house.

6 Likes

Yeah I’m working out fun little quick games as I go man… no more overwrite hellz I promise haha

13 Likes

Damn, missed the fun. Cool game @Rhai88!
Y’all know I woulda picked #7 anyways, lol.
I’ve been on the recieving end of some very generous members lately anyways. Awsome of you all to share the love. OG the world! :grinning:

4 Likes

Dibs on gg4rill cross

1 Like

Hello OG,
Excellent idea, I will be attentive to participate in the next

1 Like

You realize this is the man who invented LITFA? (bows down)… His reputation precedes him. :genie:

7 Likes

Friday - Hope I can remember !! Thanks @ReikoX for all your effort - the Grass Fire OG x GG4 RIL

1 Like

The Mail has never been more Fun!
Thank You @ReikoX, I love seeing CLEARLY; these Solo’s Stash x Dominion Diesel seeds.

14 Likes

That’s a cool container, @ReikoX!

8 Likes

Yeah, I wonder where he gottem!! I would order a BUNCH in a heartbeat. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Is that a resin polymer container?..
:thinking:
Ummm that gives me a idea to make it.

3 Likes

Yeah, @GMan . I ‘think’ it might be that it’s a resin material rather than the usual, less-expensive 3D printing plastic. There’s a thread on OG where a kind member placed links to download the 3D printer format files. I really like the look of these more than the ones I had printed, but for being in the middle of fk’n nowhere I was stoked to just convince somebody to print 100 up for me! …Like 2 months ago…and I’m almost out already! :rofl:

The design is primed to, with a card & envelope, just barely come in under the wire for most maximum thickness limits for mail services. The holes can be a bit tight for large seeds and I have ‘cracked’ one when sealing an envelope. But all-in-all, I love 'em.

:call_me_hand:

21 Likes