Free Seed Friday 2023

Those nerves may not be working so well if you are hanging around too long :thinking::face_with_monocle::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Threats make me smile.

3 Likes

It’s always Friday somewhere.

3 Likes

It’s faster to fill a water balloon than a fire hose @herojuana.tom

3 Likes

Time is what we WANT to loose when we smoke something decent :v:

2 Likes

Amen and amen.

3 Likes

What happens when it reaches the edge of the earth? Does it just dangle down?

3 Likes

U started the insulting First, so why u getting bent out of shape…

1 Like

Oh! My apologies… I haven’t actually seen the calendar :joy: I’ll take your word on it though, it definitely takes some major cajones to distribute a risque’ calendar like that!

2 Likes

I went over every page with my trichome loupe, hoping to get a peek :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

There’s an Easter egg in there somewhere.

3 Likes

1 major…1 about average I’d say

2 Likes

that was no for u, it was for Heady since he started with the insults, He is an OG but u have to RESPECT to be Respected

Stop, please!! My ribs hurt from laughing so heartily now

2 Likes

They balance out to just above average. I took a survey

2 Likes

Same, buddy! I’m in a very quiet office setting, trying to silently laugh and I just look like I’m shaking uncontrollably! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Nah bro… Unless you are referring to a post I failed to see, you might want to use another translation service… the term bean hound isn’t an insult, and I see nothing but positivity from Heady

5 Likes

Okay, Then I apologize for what i have said… :innocent:

3 Likes

Thanks @herojuana.tom , wasn’t sure where the hate was coming from!

2 Likes

All good @HeadyBearAdventures , language is highly ambiguous to say the least. “We don’t all start with the same glossary” so to speak :sweat_smile:

2 Likes