Free Seed Friday 2023

Ok, just to see if it is true, because I don’t think it is.
Does anyone really want a pack of my beans? Even though it’s Friday eve?

5 Likes

I do! Much love

2 Likes

I find this interesting.
PM me your deets.

4 Likes

Right on :+1:

2 Likes

The Google says it’s Friday in NZ, you made it by about half an hour. Much love

2 Likes

Works for me.
I can’t believe that you are the only bean whore lurking around here tonight. LOL
Maybe it’s my gear…

5 Likes

The funny thing is, I’ve been seeing the recent comments in the thread and thought it must be Friday. I didn’t even know what day it was. I’m stoked for some seeds to add to the collection! Thank you for the awesomeness. Much love

3 Likes

I’d love some of your beans…but I’d have to move into a larger home cause ALL my rooms are already full of THCeeds!!! :laughing:

5 Likes

giphy (1)

1 Like

Did you lose the bet?

2 Likes

The bet that you could fill my house? No I bet on you.

4 Likes

Thats a Safe bet

4 Likes

Damn it’s poppin off in here… I thought for a minute @ReikoX was giving away a seed bank.

Damn yous guys! :laughing:

7 Likes

Collecting seeds is one of my favorite things! Researching genetics and such is up there with surfing for me. It’s definitely your gear too! Been trying to win some from you for a while now and I’m stoked. Anyone can purchase packs from retail vendors but seeds from hobbyist gardeners and forum members have something so beautiful about them to me. A shared passion of sorts. They’re so cherished! Appreciate the blessings. Much love

11 Likes

Don’t flatter him too much…unless you have room for shipping containers.

7 Likes

Awesome Pre-Friday Win :tada: :confetti_ball:
@Sbeanonnamellow
Thank You @THCeed :call_me_hand:t2:

5 Likes

I love my beans too. HAHAHAHAH
But more important to me, is that you guys love my beans. That’s my happy place.

7 Likes

First person to post a bud picture on my thread, will get suckered in to giving me their deets for a free pack of beans.

7 Likes

There dropping because there Ripe

Glad to hear I’m not the only one. :stuck_out_tongue: I knew what day it was when I got up this morning, but by the time people started posting in here it had just become “today” to me…

2 Likes