Free Seed Friday 2023

Dibbles please please

To @Smooth is goes :tada::tada: congrats to you. Deet me.

@jamMAKEcan because it’s Friday and you showed Dibbles, I can get you a half pack of @Ris star dawg if you’re accepting

This is the info on @Kasper0909 s cross! Can be found in this area over here.

6 Likes

Sweet win @Smooth! Awesome giveaway @DirtySlowToes that sounds like a wonderful cross. Many blessings and much love

3 Likes

Holy moly dibbles

1 Like

Dibs :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Showing dibbles, I think I’m late but, would still like to send you some of these I inherited that have been in a refrigerator for 20 years. So far they have germinated 100% six times. The mom and dad are from the Joker or Jordon’s best mixes. Go here to see notes about them. Trade for Spencer Girard’s pre 2004 seeds [spencerjordon]

2 Likes

Dibssss 10 char

2 Likes

Dibble in the snizzle to the mizzle for the dizzle.

3 Likes

If you’re speaking to me, my sir, let’s trade! Testing germ rates very soon. To those reaching out to trade, probably! But I don’t want to trade anything I’m unsure of and will want to germ a few of these this week and then can trade a few out depending how that goes, though the supply is limited and if it’s promising, a seed run will definitely be in its future!! Thanks

4 Likes

Sounds like a great cross

2 Likes

Hell yeah im accepting…half better than none.:grin:.:trophy:.

5 Likes

Do you have more of those? I’d love to have some old grapefruit. If got friends which are obsessed with getting the real deal, but all I could give them was a pack of greenman organics - grapefruit/ xxx OG.
They’re growing them as we speak, but they weren’t lucky with germinating them and ended up with 3 girls and 1 boy only.
If youre up for a trade or so,please let me know

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing about the grapefruit. Might need to seed increase old grapefruit.

4 Likes

Morning folks!! Time to say thanks to this one of a kind, teacher, major source of info and knowledge as well as a friend!! @ReikoX!!
Once again, as always, thanks a lot!! Appreciate it!!

Don’t mean to tease you, yet I do! Are we gonna be blessed with anything similar to this thread, Free Seed Friday ever again!? Could be monthly!! :flushed: :exploding_head: :sunglasses: Despite saying it, have always wondered how you could do it!! Hats off!! One of OG’s amazing and prolific thread!! Pardon me, jus’ loved’em!!! And these beans show exactly that!! :hugs:

Great weekend to all!! :v:

14 Likes

Exelent strain

3 Likes

Mail came today, if there is anything that you see me passing out and are interested just say the word. Thanks for being so generous with the quantity as well!

19 Likes

Mine did too! Loved the butterflies!

Thanks @LedZeppelin

19 Likes

Landed safely this evening.
Thank You @LedZepplin ! ! !

11 Likes

Is that still your christmas tree in the background? Lolz…

6 Likes

Sure looks like it.

4 Likes