Free Seeds, Chat and Good Times!

Hello everyone! Please feel free to host your giveaways here if you would like and enjoy some nice chats and make friends.

12 Likes

Second, and now more characters so I can post. Whose gonna do the first seed contest/giveaway?

Me and my wife have been planning to do a giveaway to show our appreciation to the good people of OG and just wanted to post another teaser for you all! Much love :pray: :evergreen_tree: :heart: :evergreen_tree: :pray:

32 Likes

Niiiice!

Hope I’m lucky that day!

3 Likes

Can pre dib for a package of those please.

Which Gelato is it?

I assume the plant I grew was just plain ole Gelato, it was nothing fancy that I had popped but it came out wonderful. On the fuel side.

4 Likes

I have Gelato41 growing and a buddy with Gelato33 seeds.

I also know there’s Gelato45, and Gelato78 (a 45 × 33)

3 Likes

Hmm interesting. This is the only Gelato I have grown before. I heard someone the other day say their Gelato turned out with a smell of condensed milk and yogurt? Decently not how mine turned out heh. I do love what this plant had going on for smell though.

Shouldnt it be Gelato 1485 (45 x 33) then?

2 Likes

Lol 45 + 33 then…jeez.

You going to pick on me too? Lol

:wink:

2 Likes

I should have some other interesting Gelato crosses coming up here soon. (PBBxC99) x Gelato and (PBBxHelena) x Gelato. Not sure how many seeds I will end up with but I assume enough to give away a few packs of those.

5 Likes

Also some (PBBxC99) x PPP and (PBBxHelena) x PPP thanks to Mr. @DougDawson :+1:

5 Likes

Just in Dad joke mode. Doing it with math was just a bonus.

2 Likes

very nice, hopefully i end up with a pack, ill def. grow them out

1 Like

Niiiice?

PBBxC99? Where’d you find those?

BIFbeans (Brothers in Farms) is where I got them a while ago.

1 Like

So a pack of Black Snow (black triangle x solo stash) [Bodhi Seeds x Bodhi Seeds] for the first person to state the name of this thread.

4 Likes

Get that fire fellas!

1 Like

Free Seeds, Chat and Good Times!

5 Likes