Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

Okay, but why?

1 Like

Thought so!!! Too early to tell!! It’s one single block of a bud, nothing like branches around!! Crazy! And I love it!! Thanks bud!!!

2 Likes

That’s mostly my job. Been doing this 8 years now not including the last 2 that were cancelled. Going in tonight to set up and put out all of the donated seeds. There’s boxes of seeds from many different venders, and I love setting up because I get first dibs on all of those. I like buffalo seed co the best. The specialize in seeds from natives around the globe. They even sell seeds that we hand collect from our backyard remnant prairie. But if there is anything that looks worthwhile, I’ll snag some and share. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Does anyone want to trade?

2 Likes

Hey @Dannytonzawillpay , head over to the Introduce Yourself thread, and, well, introduce yourself!
You’ll need to build some reputation here, get to know folks, and post regularly before members will feel comfortable trading with you
Edit: also make sure to familiarize yourself with the boards; this is the free seeds thread; there is a dedicated thread for trading.

6 Likes

Happy birthday @Bobgrows!

Welcome to OG @Dannytonzawillpay

2 Likes

I like the name @Dannytonzawillpay

But what did he do? Why will he pay? And what ya got to offer? Btw this is the free thread. Let’s take this to the Seed Trading, Moderated

Welcome to OG, and please like @HeadyBearAdventures said go introduce yourself. :+1:

2 Likes

Loved how swiftly you suggested!! Welcome @Dannytonzawillpay!! And please do as @HeadyBearAdventures suggested!! Thanks!!

1 Like

Anyone have free seeds?

Happy birthday @Bobgrows I hope you have a great day and your loved ones spoil you. Speaking of I just got your generous prize for the picture comp with an extra pack, thanks so much💚

Bless, Fatty

10 Likes

That narrows it down a little.

PROBABLY no mango smile in that, and I’m guessing it’s a White Crack cross.

Bubbacrack?

Shortcrack?

Marion Beary White?

1 Like

Well, to be fair guys, he DID get told this thread was for free seeds…lol

Wasup?

4 Likes

Wasup dudes

3 Likes

That name is amazing. How have I not sent it before. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

How are you today @BasementBeans ?

I’m getting ready to give away seeds to my local community. :+1:

5 Likes

Marion Beary White

Mephisto Beary White (3 Bears OG x Walter White) x White Crack

4 Likes

Not much, you wanna trade?

Sounds like a good one. I love all your work on autos.

And ahh yeah. Ive heard of the beary white. Good ol mephisto. So many names, it just slipped my mind. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Not just yet Danny, get yourself a little better known and we’ll talk okay?

(or enter my contest by scrolling up and reading about it)