Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

Wanted to show some love to the big growmie @chronix . Thank you so so much for these! I dibbed that early morning/late night giveaway with all my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: and you went above and beyond and made my whole week. This is the exact reason this community is second to none.

17 Likes

I too got blessed with alien og and paralyzed monster Frankenstein x ppp today. Thank you @chronix and a heartfelt meow

13 Likes

@chronix my Alien OG showed up safe and sound as well today!

8 Likes

I am just happy to hear that they have been arriving to all the locations I sent them to. :slightly_smiling_face:
Just to be clear, these are all @JohnnyPotseed seeds. He created them.
Go check out Johnnys Hall of Genetics thread, he has a sale going on until Sunday midnight I think it is.
He has some killer deals going right now. :+1: :v: :cat2:

17 Likes

TAKE MY CANADIAN PESOS

-me

10 Likes

@chronix Got my letter a yesterday I think, was busy with a bunch of BS so was tied up lol. Much appreciated bud :pray: :evergreen_tree: :green_heart: :evergreen_tree: :pray:

6 Likes

All good man, I am happy that you got them! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

PSA to everyone giving away seeds:

YOU ARE

Screen Shot 2022-02-28 at 03.21.56

10 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed thank you got these yesterday

12 Likes

Sorry cuz, my beans yes, but those were sent to you by @Chronix.

9 Likes

Lmao keeps happening doesn’t it growmie?

5 Likes

Ohh thank you @chronix then LOL

5 Likes

@DougDawson an abundance of stickers arrived, thank you very much sir :pray:t2: And @Mithridate your gifts arrived, and I’m blown away! Not sure which excites me more! Merci Beaucoup mon ami :pray:t2:

8 Likes

Fantastic, sorry for the delay. Glad they got there, even tossed in one of my 2 Overgrow stickers :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Thank you so much @chronix ! I appreciate getting to join in on the reindeer games. I’m gonna go start these Paralyzed Monster seeds. I got myself so hyped up for it when you were giving them away that I broke my own rule and spent money on seeds in 2022, and bought a pack from @JohnnyPotseed that night.

15 Likes

Thank you @chronix and @JohnnyPotseed. These arrived today

15 Likes

Big Thank You to @BasementBeans @Aglanthia and @Purple-N-Hairy

15 Likes

@Kcity87 little update: the Henchmen F2’s are doing their thing in the South Oz sun, sorry for the bad pics I had to screen shot them off a video. He lost all the Lavender Frosting unfortunately.

12 Likes

I thought he was just sending a few arachnid pie! But now I think he’s trying to get my mailbox pregnant :joy:

Thank you so much @repins12 !!

22 Likes

Yeah, he does that.

6 Likes