Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

Thanks @chronix ! I love your trivia questions! Birdseed did arrive safely :green_heart:
@JohnnyPotseed thanks for making nutritious food for hungry birds!

11 Likes

You received fire my Dude
Good Growth to you!

6 Likes

Great healthy looking seeds @repins12 looks to be all new strains! None that I recognize great selection hollyho good luck trying to choose what to grow first.

6 Likes

@BERZERK ikr! Iā€™m stoked!

@ShiskaberrySavior exactly! :joy: he hooked me all the way up!

7 Likes

Are those some CBD strains I see in there as well? That is pretty awesome :+1:

6 Likes

I have no idea! Iā€™m going to email him and get the info! All are fem autos except the ā€œfree king duckā€ which is photo reg. He wrote on the card that that one is freak show x German duck. I canā€™t wait to see that one in action! How did he know I love the weird ones :thinking::joy: Iā€™ve never grown them, just saw them online, I guess I just got lucky!

Oh, he did say they were white widow crosses. He didnā€™t mention cbd tho.

7 Likes

Since the previous batch was a fiasco lol I have to ask youā€¦ was everything intact ?

If so, happy growing good sir :wink:

Also I donā€™t remember what I added as a bonus but if there was some raspberry boogie, donā€™t sleep on them hahah

3 Likes

@bassman5420 i just realized why u would think cbd. The charolettā€™s crosses? Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s named after the cbd strain of the same name or if he named it himself for another reason. Iā€™ll find out tho! Iā€™m really wanting to try some cbd crosses. I have canna cheese- mephisto and some canna & cheese x rks from someone on here. (You?) as soon as I get some reversals done, get some seeds up so I can send out, Iā€™ll have my extra space back lol Iā€™m paranoid to start a lot right now bc tornado season is almost here :sob: makes me so paranoid

4 Likes

I feel the same way about the winters here :pensive:
Wellā€¦maybe not the SAME way, but I swear, every year a storm comes through and knocks the power out for at least a week. Last year or the one before we went an entire month without power from the ice stormā€™s taking out wires. Never invested in a generator, but I definitely need to.

I wish we had our power lines underground like over seas.

1 Like

Alright, I bought a shit ton and a half of cards and washers, and to celebrate this Iā€™m giving 10 people a 12 pack of their choosing from the list below. Every pack will come with a 6pack of untested lifesaver f2 x skunk (the old skunk line Iā€™m playing with) HYPE !!! mrsp of $950 a seed, super limited, bred by 6ft green eyed models bop bop bop :ok_hand:

Orange ā€œf3ā€
Raspberry boogie f2
C99 bx1 f2
Cherry white f2
Bog sour strawberry f3 (only two 12 packs for grabs)

dibs+strain will do :wink:

21 Likes

I would dibs on the Sour Strawberry :slight_smile: second would be C99.

8 Likes

Oh man, dibs raspberry boogie and Iā€™m sending you beans too :v:

8 Likes

Cherry white dibss

5 Likes

Dibs bog sour strawberry
Second orange f3
Please

6 Likes

Dibs on the sour strawberry please if still available.

5 Likes

Dibs C99 BX F2 thanks mate

5 Likes

Dibs on the Orange F3 please.

5 Likes

Dibs Raspberry Boogie please :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Dibs cherry white f2 @Mithridate thanks!

6 Likes

dibs on anything thats leftā€¦
@Mithridate raspberry boogie or orange sounds good

Dam missed out by oneā€¦ note to self never go to the toilet :laughing:

4 Likes