Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

Hey keene, i’ll write you a message as soon as possible.

Of course man, I will text you a message right now. I don’t think those seeds get the real Swazi Gold but mayne some came from Swazi, luckily something was pollinated by a wild male somewhere, who know, i wish but i also doubt it :rofl: That said, if we dont grow em we wont know… so for sure.

Regards.

1 Like

f31154e04f59f587d10bc4d2ca196aa3baf4fbeb_2_517x344

feels goodman

Thank you kindly @corey and anyone else that was involved!!!

16 Likes

@hollyho , @Neb the rooster crows thanks a bunch :slight_smile:

2 Likes

did it say anycockwilldooo ? or was that just my ex…

3 Likes

Hey @TopShelfTrees1 look what finally arrived! WOO HOO! They made it…

13 Likes

Go figure, that was the replacement I sent as a bonus if the other showed up but I was getting worried so I sent those as well . I actually JUST located another pack of what I had first sent, those will be headed your way tomorrow or Thursday. Thanks for everything, I’m just glad something got there. Now I know the other one was stolen or lost. Dammit. That was literally one of the only good sativas I could find in my collection, hope you enjoy them and the others @Bobgrows

10 Likes

That makes me VERY HAPPY :blush:

8 Likes

Sure been quiet in here, I really had to dig deep to find this post, so let’s liven things up a bit eh? Who’s hanging out lurking?

Gonna do some random giveaways today, could be 1 could be 10, either way y’all better keep a watch :wink:

Sorry to the rest of the world but this is gonna be a :us: only for today

Let’s start off with the first 5 pack of the freshly shucked white rhino beans to the first person that says " it’s raining beans"

11 Likes

It’s raining beans

8 Likes

Aye! We got our first winner, send that addy good sir!

6 Likes

Wrong side of the border but I heard there’s a risk of rain .

1 Like

Is it still raining beans?
It’s raining buckets here! Lol :v::green_heart:

5 Likes

Congratulations @Oldjoints !!
I’m moving really slow on your thread @AzSeaindooin420 ! Your giving away beans and I’m reading about what males you have lol

3 Likes

Here too! Just pouring, supposed to for 5 days straight too

3 Likes

Sorry can’t like that post… lol
Spring it is! :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

As the world changes. Now it’s March showers bring April flowers I guess

3 Likes

That seems to be the new normal. I wouldn’t mind the rain so much if it was slow and steady. We’ve been experiencing these storms that dump inches in really short time periods. Just causing flooding

5 Likes

Good old global warming :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

I forgot where I read this. The plant zoned that we plant by are moving. I’m pretty sure it was 90 feet a year. That may have gotten faster since I heard it. My area is definitely warmer than when I was a kid. The flowers are up earlier. The winter is more ice rain than snow as well

2 Likes