Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

In fact you were the one who gave me the Sour Strawberry. About a year ago.

3 Likes

No worries man, I will send directly since you already got your box. Save you waiting till spring box. Fire me your addy :slight_smile: Tappy wanted them to go to great members who participate and contribute much to this place, if that ain’t you than it ain’t anyone.

10 Likes

Lol, yes I believe it was :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s facts right there!

2 Likes

It is meant to be an @AzSeaindooin420 evening! Thank You Muchly!

13 Likes

Ya buddy! Glad they made it safe and sound!!

2 Likes

What’s the latest on the fall box been busy working the last few days and haven’t had a chance to catch up on all the new posts!

2 Likes

@DougDawson pick me!

1 Like

Good to know. :wink: Never saw a list, so I wasn’t sure. Thanks you guys!

1 Like

Thank you kindly, my friend.
I guess, at some point soon, BOG will live on in Oklahoma.

5 Likes

@darkillusion I pick up Bubble Mailers at 99cent store 10 4 99cents. Or pack of 8 Card/Envelope combos 4 99Cents. Sometimes you might have to try a few stores though. And I order Hose washers and flips on amazon.
Have a very Peaceful Day
:v: :sunglasses: :pray:

6 Likes

Same ! I get all my shipping supplies, including stickers and labels, at the dollar tree. Small Bubble envelopes are as you say 10 for a dollar, and Hallmark greeting cards are 8 for a buck. The only thing I need to buy from Amazon are the flips and washers.

Get these and no more flips and washers. :green_heart::v:

28 Likes

I’m trying :joy:
Need to find a place in my area willing to make them for me. Till then I have to keep going back to the dollar tree haha

2 Likes

Those look damn nice ! Love the personalization added to them :green_heart:

2 Likes

Where are you located? Roughly…

1 Like

North East Coast US

3 Likes

@Nagel420 and @Bobgrows are capable of printing some, plus they’re in the US so shipping won’t be insane

4 Likes

Have a male ogkb pheno of peanut butter breath f2 if anyone would like him DM.

4 Likes

I should specify it is plant form not pollen.

3 Likes