Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

I got these today. Thank you so much @Bobgrows !

11 Likes

Yaay! They made it! Happy growing! I hope you like those! :green_heart::v:

7 Likes

Tell Corey I said I want to trade emails or somethingā€¦
Heā€™s a good dude and I donā€™t know what happened but Iā€™m positive he didnā€™t deserve thatā€¦ I thought this place was pretty much exempt from dumb shitā€¦ now Iā€™m confusedā€¦

4 Likes

Is he coming back?

1 Like

Iā€™ll tell him.

1 Like

Thank you!!! I appreciate that :pray:

1 Like

Canā€™t banned for 100 years.

ROFL, 11 packs of seeds landed at the same time. Your mail person must really wonder what the heck all those little troll stickers are about ROFLMAO Happy growing bud.

Corey has sent me a bunch of the Lemints to hand out so they will be popping up soon folks. He is doing fine and appreciates all the well wishes. He misses you all too.

13 Likes

Wow, I didnā€™t know that was a thing. Even olrey only got a couple weeks

1 Like

His ban is till 3022 according to the screenshot he sent me. Itā€™s unfortunate but things happen. Just know he is doing ok folks.

6 Likes

Iā€™m sure, just like anywhere else, there is a line that must never be crossed. If a person is way pissed and yells ā€œF#&$ Y+&ā€ to the boss, chances are you wonā€™t be welcome back, any time soon.
I feel bad that Corey got removed, and donā€™t know the circumstances. It must have been pretty bad to get a lifetime ban. Sad. He was a great guy.

9 Likes

Moment of silence for coreyā€¦
Then back on track with thread so no cleanup neededā€¦

6 Likes

This must be whatā€™s going on with my mail tooā€¦ Iā€™m still waiting on like 4 or 5 packs from several peeps including you dougā€¦ I have faith!!!

3 Likes

Got my mailbox back up, hope the eagle lands soon.

Glad to hear they made it! Canā€™t wait to see what you get from themšŸ˜Š.

2 Likes

If my math is right, thats a thousand years.

2 Likes

LOL!! He/she must be going, ā€œwtf, urban farming!? Maybe vertical!? Virtual!? It canā€™t be for a bean soup!!ā€ It usually takes a while, but once it arrives, I can only return by saying ā€œA thousand thanks bud!!!ā€ More to comeā€¦!!! :flushed: :hugs:

2 Likes

I saw your offer to pass along a hello to Corey. If you would please say hello for me as well. Iā€™m glad to hear that heā€™s well.

4 Likes

Ok!! This one goes to @Cbizzle!!! Thanks a lot bud!!
Those pearls you sent me, the Mephisto cross 3 Bear OG x Mendo Triks have landed!! Thanks a lot!! Theyā€™ll be well cared for!!! :pray: :hugs:

7 Likes

Hi everyone! Itā€™s me again!! A major thanks to you @api312!! 1990 Sensi Super Skunk in my possession!!!

You my friend! Rock it!!

8 Likes