Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

So glad they made it all the way to you! Hope you find something you like in there! :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Holy crap. That’s a long ass time.

Did they come with stickers :flushed: :eyes: :thinking:

Ps. The sticker design is something I made for the Freaker’s ball group. They liked what I do & wanted a cool design, I hope everyone enjoys them.

12 Likes

Alright ya’ll, my free seed contest (Link below) is about over, I decided to extend the cutoff to guess by a day since I wanted to give people one last chance before I announce that we’re done. A few things…

1.) Remember to guess for individual plants for more chances to win! Guessing just the total yield is ok too, but you’re only vying for one win and missing out on a chance to sweep all 5 wins and get 100+ seeds.

2.) Please try to post guesses and show some love in my grow diary, but ultimately I won’t be a stickler and will have someone to help me tabulate if needed.

3.) You can edit your guesses until I say the guessing is officially done. For those of you paying attention, I just pulled 100g of larf and inner canopy buds from the WW. So you may want to revisit at least that one f you’re guess is somewhere around there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Good luck!

1 Like

Dibs usa usa

Morning everyone!!! Now is the time to say “A major thanks!!!” to my friend @Qtip!!!
And what a nice touch on making me feel, which I totally agree, as part of this amazing community!! :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

Not even sure whether this was part or not of POTY!!! Believe so!!
Anyways!!! You made me smile brother!!! Thanks again!!!

12 Likes

Holy smokes @Abbbian ! You are your own seed bank now! Your set for a long time now, my friend! Hopefully you’ve got some Brazilian grower friends to share with! Happy Growing!:grin:

3 Likes

@Budderton Hey bud!! Holy smokes indeed! Guess I should be getting ready to live to be a centenarian!! LOL! Lots of farming ahead of me!! Honestly, I have a long way to go in order to become a decent grower!!! Lately I’ve been trying to not kill them, and somewhat learning the ropes! One day, I hope, if I ever get to your level of experience and maturity, ask me whether I would have great options to breed!? Better not!! lol! We both know the answer!!! :flushed: :sweat_smile: :hugs:
Thanks!!!

3 Likes

Other OGers to say Thank you!!!
@BasementBeans I Got them Grape Zkittlez!!! Superb!! Yeah!!!

And another awesome OGer!! @Justanadachuka Thanks bud!!! Got them!!

OGenerosity to the core!!! Thanks!

7 Likes

Holy crap! If I had known everyone else was sending beans to you, I would have kept mine. Haha.
Looks like the Mighty ABBBIAN has enough beans for life.
Happy for you, my friend.

6 Likes

Thanks @BigMike55 Appreciate it!! :pray: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue:
@DougDawson has mentioned I might be close to having more beans than him!! lol! :thinking: :flushed: doubt it, yet beginning to doubt myself!! LOL! More to come! Can you believe it!!? While we’re at it, crank up some Dark Side of The Moon to get your Tuesday in motion brother!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Hands down, the absolute finest Rock Album EVER created, by the greatest group of musicians ever assembled.

PINK FLOYD RULES THE WORLD

8 Likes

You can always send me some haha… I have less than 40 seeds total

4 Likes

Well, let’s fix that problem right now, then.
Send me some particulars and I will shoot you a FatPack of Blak N Blu Cookies.
Just on account of because.

10 Likes

This is why this place stands out amongst all other online cultivating communities. Seeing all of the beans converge to @Abbbian, and @BigMike55 just sending packs out “just because” speaks to the community we have here.

3 Likes

No way… I was only playin… but that sounds amazing!!! Thanks man!!! Dm incoming

3 Likes

I agree… I can’t wait until I’m doing well at this and can give seeds away also… if I only had a grow hahaha

4 Likes

Get them while they’re hot!

My friend @MoBilly grew and frickin beautiful example indoors. Check out his thread. Plus, I grew one nice one outdoors. Beautiful plants they are, and very high quality bud.

8 Likes

Oh man I may pop those immediately… I’m almost ready to germinate some more… Thanks man… awesome!!! This just made my whole day… hell…whole week!!

5 Likes

Look at all the goodies showing up! You’re going to have to start a seedbank!

Happy growing :v:

5 Likes

You should receive a thank you card from Oklahoma, within the week. Enjoy!

5 Likes