Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 11)

You are so welcome! I had fun doing it! Thank you @Hydro921 for passing out some great seeds to t he community !,:green_heart::v:

9 Likes

Thanks @Hydro921 for the Ogenerosity!! :pray: :hugs:
And thanks @Bobgrows for the excitement and madness!! You drove us crazy yesterday lady!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:
Lots and lots of fun!!! A shout out to OG and all these awesome OGers!!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Thank you and you too! Belated that is…
I had a goood one. lol
Hope you did as well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I try to do my best to keep it interesting and get seeds to those in , wanted to say need but, want for any reasons. :green_heart::v:
Grow On !! Lol

10 Likes

Loved the festivities here yesterday, thank you to ALL! Been in a serious funk for a couple weeks really needed a day to unwind albeit behind a screen but better than stewing in sadness! I was smiling most of the day, (big big change trust me!) once again much love and respect to everyone involved in everything and for just being an epic community I can’t seem to stay away from . Thank You :pray:t2:

16 Likes

I couldn’t agree more @TopShelfTrees1 . Good vibes sent your way bro.

8 Likes

Agreed, good times for sure. Sending positive vibes and blessings your way! :v:

Thank you to everyone for all the fun yesterday, it was a blast

6 Likes

Same to you brother. I appreciate it much more than you could imagine :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Thank you as well, truly. I truly think we have a collection of exceptional people here. And obviously the @moderators are doing their jobs above and beyond as drama is next to non existent. And people care…. It’s rare these days but true here nonetheless. Prime examples above. Much love :heart:

10 Likes

As my high school Gym teacher used to say, “everyday is a holiday and every meal is a feast.” Let’s keep this train a rollin’

For a 6 pack of Bad Dawg’s Hillbilly Fighter. Complete the next line of Earache my Eye’s lyrics from Cheech and Chong’s classic Up in Smoke.
“Mama talkin’ to me tryin’ to tell me how to live….”

7 Likes

this should be fun LOL

1 Like

But I don’t listen to her 'cause my head is like a sieve

3 Likes

it must be a audio recording to win

But I don’t listen to her cuz my head is like a sieve

1 Like

You got it @Bizzaro! Send me those details!

4 Likes

First one I didn’t have to google in forever, still to slow smh

2 Likes

My Fav part of up in smoke!

2 Likes

Wassup everyone.

Yesterday was fun as hell thanks to everybody who supplied beans for the game
@Hydro921
@AzSeaindooin420
@Bobgrows
@anyone i cant remember

8 Likes

This thread is going strong I see! So many great people here. It really is inspiring the generosity and helpfulness found here!

4 Likes

For a pack of Bad Dawg’s Tres Star Dawg x Run Away Bride. What is “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan’s most famous finishing move? Go!

5 Likes