Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 11)

I came here to say hello so I kindly bow out… but welcome new guys I haven’t been in the thread for a bit… great to see the site expanding!!! Make sure to share some grow logs and knowledge too!!! Nice to meet y’all!!

2 Likes

Lol ur right … but I didn’t want to say anything lol I figured I’m stoned and didn’t count right lmao

Very cool of you. That sounds like serious beanage.

2 Likes

I’ll pass to @DesertHeartGardens! He was number 10 on my screen :green_heart:

2 Likes

@highminwin is rocking!!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

1 Like

okay, the next three users who post will each win a 5pack of Mt Zion’s TROPICAL GREX.

the only stipulation is that you can NOT have won any seeds at all from overgrow already, ever! this is entirely on the honor system. i want people who have not won any seeds at all from overgrow to get some seeds. i may choose to check your account activity at some later point and if it turns out you’re a liar, i will call you out.

if there are no users like that, i’ll keep on giving seeds to others…

4 Likes

Dibs please sir

1 Like

Dibs pizza dibs

1 Like

alright, i’ll give them to @DesertHeartGardens then… very kind of you @Pluckyevil!

3 Likes

Oh wait sorry
I have won seeds before… I’m out

1 Like

I was trying to win those for @Kasper0909 :joy: if they could go to him/her I would very much appreciate it

5 Likes

@Kasper0909 i want to confirm that you have NEVER won any seeds on overgrow, ever?

thanks for recognizing the stipulations @Sincitytoker. i’m giving more seeds out later, but i want to hook those who have not gotten yet

4 Likes

Ahhh the love…

1 Like

I have never won seeds on overgrow

2 Likes

Now that was a great idea thanks for looking out for everyone! @highminwin

7 Likes

i’m saying @DesertHeartGardens and @Kasper0909, you’re both getting seeds.

come on newbies, where y’all at? this is your chance to pick up seeds. i’m gonna give you another minute or two.

5 Likes

Sorry
As soon as I read first 5 to respond I stopped reading and started responding :joy: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Great things you guys do here at OG
Much respect

1 Like

Outta likes :green_heart:

1 Like

Breaking into the seed vaults to find any extras for giveaways!

8 Likes