Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 11)

I’m 200M away and almost never go. I did use the parking lot as walking exercise during the pandemic closures.

Last time I went was to buy weed jars. Going to have to do that again soon.

2 Likes

Alright everybody, for a pack of Bodhi’s Good Medicine what is the state flower of Vermont?

4 Likes

Red clover

7 Likes

Cannabis Ruderalis?

4 Likes

dam, red clover was correct!

3 Likes

And I thought @BigMike55 had it for sure.

4 Likes

I thought it was Strawberry Cough :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Cbizzle got it, send me your info

2 Likes

Red clover

@BigMike55 @herojuana.tom itd be a lot cooler if either of your answers were right. VT is apparently all about the cover crop :joy:

3 Likes

:raised_hands: When the creator of Strawberry cough died, his nephew brought mite infested clones from Vermont to Compassionate Caregivers where I was working in the clone room at the time. I took a cut home and cleaned it up and it was some really good weed – made people nearly black out :sweat_smile: I should have kept that cut

6 Likes

I’ve never had strawberry cough, had a friend raving about it a couple weeks ago though :strawberry:

4 Likes

It had such a deliciously strawberry scent and the smoke smelled like pure haze. It comes highly recommended!

6 Likes

Grrrrrrrr… I was supposed to have the day off!!
Fantastic grab @Cbizzle! Excellent giveaway @LegsMahoney !!

4/20 spirit is High today :smiley:

8 Likes

Told my mother happy 420. And then had to explain lol. Her friend baked her special brownies for her bday last year he pressed his own oil. Let’s just say those puppies were really strong lol. And good

5 Likes

I remember when strawberry cough first showed up on Cbay, should have bid on some but my kids were little and I was broke.

3 Likes

Anyone interested in a pack of Super Skunk? :face_with_monocle:

7 Likes

Ooh interested

Sure! How super is it?

2 Likes

The cough was definitely a great strain, had a cut for several years , whited right out too, truly trichomes abound! And that sweetness always came through just enough to make you smile before the dank potency hit you, then after exhale you always get the strawberry in abundance. So many cuts gone by the wayside.

2 Likes