Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

@leetdood picks up the Purple Kush X RKS

2 Likes

Thank you very much Doug.

:joy: :hugs: :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :scream:

Outta likes so I’m off to take some dabs and thanks for the fun @DougDawson good times The Doc

3 Likes

Ok fellow OGers, I am all out of likes but got lots and lots of seeds left. Going to drop off for a bit and feed my plants so I can have even more seeds :wink: You all have a great night and thanks for playing, it’s been fun. Happy growing all. fly2

20 Likes

Kindly asking if someone wouldn’t mind giving up one fem seed? I would like to grow at least one plant without going thru the sexing process. For 1 it can get tedious after awhile and 2nd, I don’t have the room for sexing anything atm. I currently have 4 strains going with plans on breeding out some phat seeds. If yall want y’all can checkout my current run…Philly Ice Cream Cake 98

Hashton’s Gro-Log

3 Likes

Send me your addy. @Hashton_Kusha

2 Likes

HAPPY Birthday

3 Likes

Happy Birthday
@THCeed
@BeagleZ
@DJSF
@bassman5420

11 Likes

Just a quick update, if you won seeds and don’t PM me your info I will not be chasing you for it. I know a few have not sent me a pm yet, just a heads up. I will wait until tomorrow for the stragglers but if no PM I will give the seeds out to someone else :v:

17 Likes

Hi everyone!! A major thanks to @Greenfingers!!
The beans have landed!! You rock!! :pray: :hugs:

9 Likes

In need of OG’S help the strain Tropicana poison S1 I’d received not sure from who or when I’d got it a while back.

My sheet says it’s there what I’m hoping for is someone to remember the packaging (actual sender) description or some distinctive feature that might help me locating these ie coin flip vial , corrugated sleeve you guys get the idea . Just to help me narrow down my search . Thanks

3 Likes

These were gifted to @DJSF for his birthday from me so hopefully he can clone and make some beans too .?? not sure

3 Likes

I never sat at the cool kids table. :slight_smile: Feels good. lol
:pray:

5 Likes

He does. Strange. Who would figure I would like something that smells like the south end of a Polecat. lol

1 Like

Glad to see they made it @Abbbian, happy growing.

1 Like

Ooh am I too late?

1 Like

A major thanks to @hollyho!!!
Really pleased to have received some Blackstrap crosses!!!
Lady, you rock!!!

Thanks again!

7 Likes

Unfortunately mate :confused:

But I will do new giveways soon… stay near!!
:man_farmer:

5 Likes

You have to stay on your game here in fsfc.

2 Likes