Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

Super cool bud, glad they made it. Happy growing :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks again @DougDawson and also @lunchpale for the delicious sounding cross :fire: :turtle: :triumph:

7 Likes

You are very welcome, hope they grow well for you.

8 Likes

Eagle has landed, thank you for your kindness @Carty salute to you and many more!! cheers

2 Likes

Nice, enjoy

4 Likes

hey,
hey you,
come and cost me some money…

all you have to do is post on this thread before midnight Sunday…

9 Likes

Does anyone have space for another plant? :joy: these (Ewok x CDLC) x Lipsmacker photo fems are dry. I’ll leave them out for now but if someone wants a pack, I can send them Monday. I just need someone to germinate them so we know they will before I send to more people.

I have to take everything down in a few days. Getting ready for the pest guy to spray our house. So you’d be doing me a solid. I’ll send a fat pack if you promise to at least try to germinate 1 or 2.

17 Likes

there is always room for more plants :laughing:

8 Likes

Lies!! :joy:

So are you claiming a pack?

The pic above is of the parents, I took the pics so it’s the exact parents used.

6 Likes

ill give em go if ya cool sendin to uk my man

1 Like

Holy cow! :rofl: do you have room? Looks like you’ve left yourself a little bit of a walkway, that’s it lol how big is that tent? Good lord lol

4 Likes

pic was like 5 mins ago :rofl: 4x4 flower 2x4 veg

2 Likes

I’ll send them! Can you germinate one when they land?

4 Likes

yeah ill pop em i have a perpetual thing going on
plant more seeds :smirk:

5 Likes

Awesome :star_struck: send me your info please. I’ll get them out asap.

7 Likes

thanx man next poppin round for me there in :stuck_out_tongue:
i wanna know what every bean contains :nerd_face:
~lime~

2 Likes

I’m the same way :joy: you don’t know how bad I’ve been wanting to pop beans. Got 2 empty tents now and it’s driving me crazy. I could have popped more beans weeks ago. Now I’ll be starting my perpetual all over :sob::sob:

Just keep in mind these are testers bc I haven’t grown them out. That Lipsmacker is the best thing I’ve ever grown tho I can’t wait to see what they do.

10 Likes

@hollyho and @SensiBowl your cards are in the mail.

3 Likes

haa haa my last pop was 43 beans :astonished:

it looks and sounds tasty mate thanx for the opportunity

~lime~

3 Likes

Awesome! Thank you!

3 Likes