Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

Aww yeah this was cool to find:

2 Likes

nice sensi! you had me by ::this much::

2 Likes

Cheers, excited for these things!

I love the MikeyDread art thread :smile:

2 Likes

Missed that conversation no Bueno

Buy more papers

Ok fellow OGers, going to stop there and eat some dinner. There will be more chances to get your hands on these new collector cards but as I said, there are only 75 so when you see your chance you should probably take it. Send me your info and strain you won folks and I will get them off to you. Sorry to all our International folks, I will get that sorted soon as I hate leaving anyone out. Have a great night everyone and thanks, it’s been fun. fly2
nope

12 Likes

5 Likes

Thanks a bunch @DougDawson , you dropped some bombs today! :v:

3 Likes

My pleasure and more to come brother. Gonna eat and get back to shucking seeds, lol.

9 Likes

Great giveaway as always @DougDawson.

2 Likes

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

$6000 gimme 2 :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Missed the games but great job everyone

2 Likes

Holy cow!!
I need to start taking breaks …
Looks like I missed out! DAAAAMN!!
Great job to all the winners! :green_heart::v:

11 Likes

Congratulations everyone! You know you missed something with hundreds of posts in an hour :joy:

8 Likes

Oh man! It’s trading card time!? Gonna have to take some time off work. I don’t wanna miss #2 in the series. :wink:

Also I haven’t seen @CADMAN around much lately. Hope he’s doing well. Maybe he’s busy designing the rest of the series. Hoping to be off work in about 9 hours. Wink wink @DougDawson . :heart:

9 Likes

I messaged him yesterday worried as well and glad to report he’s all well and focused of family at this time. He’s still here but not posting as actively right now but got back to me in an OG minute! :heart:

5 Likes

@TestOfOath , Amazing germ rates this is 48 hrs. Only 1 seed opened slightly but didn’t go. I popped the whole pack off ICC #5 S1 . thank you will probably do a sea of green in 1or 2 gallons topped 1x depending. Doing something different than my normal routine as O also love learning and experimenting. thank you 1 of them may end up outside aswell.

11 Likes

Found the BlueTara in the box this morning, thank you @DougDawson and @Oldjoints !!

12 Likes

Fantastic bud, enjoy.

8 Likes