Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

I will find some in the line for you too, addy me.

10 Likes

Nice giveaway @Cartwright

7 Likes

Ty @Cartwright
Really appreciate your generosity.:+1::+1:

4 Likes

Thanks @Cartwright for the opportunity to grow up an awesome X and very cool of you to share with the OG community great work hope you have a great day The Doc

3 Likes

Beans have landed @AzSeaindooin420 !! Can’t wait to try these out!

6 Likes

Rock on bro!

If you or anyone that I’ve sent those Jack or rhino beans out decide to grow em out then please show the love (and lots of pics) in this thread here, would be awesome to compare the resulting phenos of those ibls

11 Likes

You got it

1 Like

tenor (3)

10 Likes

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @DrGonzo13 @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventuresimage

@morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @ReikoX @Rogue @Pawsfodocaws @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB if anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent: @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster

26 Likes

I will pull up a chair to watch the sharks. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

7 Likes

I’m honored to be part of the call. :+1:

3 Likes

giphy

3 Likes

So Sad.
Nobody called on ME!

5 Likes

Added you to the list bud :blush: @BigMike55

4 Likes

I called everyone brother, didn’t you see the sharks?

7 Likes

I got a chuckle out of that. Thanx!

3 Likes

Yeah, I was messing around.

As Usual.

I just jumped in to see the commotion. I dont need any beans. My wife has me on a diet.

3 Likes

global thermal nuclear war

6 Likes

Whats the call list all about? Am I missing something? I see sharks swarming so it must be good.

3 Likes

Just when I notice there’s a giveaway I try to tag a bunch of people for a chance at some free beans :+1: @Greenfingers just calling in the troops

6 Likes