Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

Ughhhh I dunno 4

it was july

I made that too easy, lol. @Cormoran picks up the Sour Bubble and collector card. Nice one.

7 Likes

I was here back in the 2000’s. But I didn’t find out it was back until 2018.

It’s tough to find questions that folks cant just highlight, right click and Google.

5 Likes

…ummm… Overgrow.com rises from the ashes!

3 Likes

hey! that’s my strategy lol!

2 Likes

True, @Heliosphear kinda answered it for me the other day in a pinned thread… more of a quickest typer competition. Sometimes dinner’s more important though. :wink: Anyway, I obviously don’t have the card already, so DM incoming!

2 Likes

Or that, looks like it was July 2016 after all… well, if you want it, it’s yours I guess. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That link says September 2016 bottom of second post

So I say September 27, 2016

No thank you… I am good. :v: Much appreciated though!

2 Likes

I didn’t find out OG came back till 2020 :sweat_smile: I’m glad it did though

1 Like

I’m confused now

1 Like

So is there a way to get a limited edition card like a donation would love to get one @DougDawson and killer job on these @CADMAN very nice :+1:t2: The Doc

3 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson for the good fun and everyone who made the seeds to make it possible much love everyone and happy growing :seedling::v::heart:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Now this is just confusing. According to LemonadeJoe…

4 Likes

Maybe Google deduced an answer and Lemonade Joe Googled that answer? :joy::raised_hands: jkjk… I know nothing, I am just observant and noticed that thread

1 Like

Yes but if you look at that dat of that post it was made in July, lol.

1 Like

It’s whatever though, it’s for free seeds so I guess it don’t matter. Really wanted that card though :rofl:

2 Likes