Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

Fantastic and pollen on the way. Happy growing bud.

8 Likes

Awesome mate ! Hope you find some magic in there :+1:

:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

I’m feeling the OG love today! I got some :fire: in the mail from @DougDawson by way of @Indoornesian 's BOG FIRE MIX. Thank you so much to both of you!

Also, special thanks to @iamyou_youareme for sending more than I asked for when responding to his grow thread’s free Silver Lotus F2 seeds. Thank you so much for the “extra” GogiOGxC99 seeds! So cool to have an awesome selection to work with! I’ll likely get some of the BOG seeds and a few SilverLotus started in the next month or so.

24 Likes

Glad they made it bud, happy growing.

4 Likes

@hollyho
Eagle has landed
Big shout out to you for your generosity :muscle::pray:

11 Likes

Anyone on here that has not won anything from me? I have a few more ready to go.

14 Likes

Dibs dibs dibs

Just kidding
Thanks again
Really appreciate it

2 Likes

Bids for sure :dizzy:

2 Likes

Lol! I’m trying to make sure everyone has had a shot at them first then it will be back open to anyone :grin:

6 Likes

Would you like a 5 pack of ((Dg x 3bog) x CDLC) x blackstrap auto fems?

5 Likes

Yeah why not :+1:

4 Likes

Anyone else?

@Faithisyours send me your info please

3 Likes

Dibs dibs dibs!

2 Likes

Ok, send me your info please :grin:

1 Like

Id love to try some of your goodies. :yum:

3 Likes

Ok send me your address, these will go out Tuesday. I’m done for now. As soon as I get your addy, I’m done for now. We’re rewatching breaking bad :woman_facepalming::sweat_smile:

14 Likes

For those receiving beans from @hollyho , I’ve got 2 Blackstrap crosses growing, both are super purple/black, and one smells like sickly sweet grape candy… There’s some good shit in those methinks!

16 Likes

Wow, sounds amazing! I gotta watch this better and try to get some of those. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT - MEMORIAL DAY - FLASH BTGO SALE GOING ON! :wink: :smiley: :+1:

7 Likes

Longshot. But is there a varigated variety of cannabis? I love varigated plants.

2 Likes