Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

I’m trying to find if I’ve got that cross or not! I’d thought I had it but doesn’t appear on my list stupid question holly but do you remember if you’d sent me those? Thanks

1 Like

Yes beelady! I believe so! And emarald, I think you’re right lol Looks like I’m going to have to pop a bunch and fill a tent w them sometime lol

1 Like

dibs “DIBS”

3 Likes

I can check when I get back. I have to leave for a bit. Be back soon

2 Likes

OR… You could send me extra! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I’m such a seed junkie. Haha

1 Like

Out of likes but I’d like to try your creation @hollyho if I’m not too late, no worries if I am :call_me_hand:t4:

3 Likes

You’re one that must have slipped my list lol so I have no idea what (if any) I have sent to you. Sorry bud!

1 Like

I doooo, would love this if you still have any!

2 Likes

@FattyRoots
@mainerJ
@morecatslesspeople

Send me your details in a pm!

@ShiskaberrySavior lmk if you need a pack also bc I don’t have you on my list

@Kasper0909 soon! I’m just trying to spread these around as much as I can before I run out of stamps again :rofl:

10 Likes

No problem I usually add strains to my list when they arrive ,checked it a couple times now and don’t see it. Thanks

3 Likes

Ok so send you a pack?

thank you kindly Mr hollyho. pm sent.

1 Like

There are probably lots of people who still want them, they are just not here at the right times!

5 Likes

If any of you 4 would rather have blackstrap s1 auto fems, just lmk :wink:

7 Likes

@FattyRoots i need that info bud!

And just a reminder that tomorrow is a holiday so I won’t get these out til Tuesday :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I’m in no hurry. Thank you so much!

1 Like

You’re welcome.

3 more tonight! Woohoo! :joy: I may see how many more I have ready and be back tomorrow. I’ll be making ribs. They take forever so I’ll have a little down time lol if I don’t see anyone on tomorrow, you guys have a great holiday!

14 Likes

Same to you. :notes: :meat_on_bone:

4 Likes

Am I too late? @hollyho
I would love to try them.
Stuck in Puerto Rico since yesterday.
Plane averted. :airplane:Now on freaking STANDBY…
Fabulous holiday after a great vacation.:unamused:
Who knows when I’ll get out of here…damn!
Could use a pick me up… lol :v::green_heart:

12 Likes

Yeah you’re late lol I’ll go ahead and send you some tho. Send your address real quick so I get these ready for drop off tomorrow. I have a lot to do today and don’t want these clawing at the back of my mind lol I’m just now getting the ones ready from last night.

8 Likes