Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

Looks like @hollyho is still killing it with the [(dg x 3bog) x cdlc] X Blackstrap and I got mine Saturday i was dogsitting and they arrived and I am bkown away with the strawberry nuggets? X blackstrap?? Bonus!!

3 Likes

I could have sworn rum was $2/bottle in Puerto Rico :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

You’re the best! @hollyho

2 Likes

I can’t wait to get mine from you also! Have you sent those yet?

2 Likes

@DrGonzo13 if I remember correctly I sent you some extra of the Dg cross also for your friend :grin: you said you were sending a few meph gear this way. Just lmk if you’ve sent it so I don’t bug my safe addy folks to pieces :rofl: “umm I have to come thru there today anyway, do I have mail?” “No” “ok looks like I don’t need to come that way after all” :cry: lolol

4 Likes

Hey @hollyho they’re in the mail and should be there hopefully tomorrow I mailed it Thursday just so ya know! Happy Memorial Day and I hope that u enjoy The Doc!

1 Like

I’m feeling generous for the holiday and since it’s memorial day remembering those who served this country I’m gonna make this an :us_outlying_islands: only

First 10 americans, that’s right 10 of y’all, that I haven’t sent anything to yet(newbies welcome), all you have to do is say dibs and post a pic of what your holiday weekend is looking like( hoping to see bbq’s, beers, boats, lakes, and any other fun shenanigans)

What you will win is a 5 pack of your choice of either white rhino or jack herer. If you are a veteran getting in on this dibs and can show anything showing u served you will get a 5 pack of BOTH and thank you for serving our country!

Well like they say…get after it ladies and gents

Ps. Feel free to tag any growmies that need a shove over to this thread :wink:

22 Likes

Dibs

17 Likes

Going to see the family too, but they don’t wanna be on here lol.
Dibs if need be. Thanks for your generosity man! :+1:

8 Likes

Aye! Send that addy and please put vet in the title so I know when packaging! :wink:

Thank you for your service good sir!

3 Likes

Hey let’s get u some beans too, send that addy and your choice!

4 Likes

I have been looking for both of those. Lol. God only knows when I can grow them, but if you are feeling generous I will call dibs on some Jack.

9 Likes

U got it! Send that addy!

2 Likes

7 spots left y’all :wink:

1 Like

Dibs! Thanks for this, did you serve? I hope USAF and the river counts :wink:

13 Likes

I’ve been wanting to run both of those for awhile now. Super stoked!

5 Likes

I did not serve but I donate some of my garden to the VFW and hook those guys up, really helps the PTSD and trauma they went through in the line of duty and happy to supply the medicine that helps em cope :wink: We love our air force! Thanks for your service please put vet in your addy message :wink:

6 Likes

I’m Canadian and not a vet, but here’s a pic of the yard anyway.

21 Likes

Im united states citizen. Dibs
Im trying to plant my veggies and herbs this weekend. Taking plenty of smoke breaks some hash from a buddy guava jam. Some headdent( headband x romulan) that I grew and always eating some good food. My cars in the shop this weekend so just staying at home

14 Likes

@beardedvet222. Hope things are well in Northern Ny. I would get dibs on these.

5 Likes