Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

roll for initiative! there’s nothing i like more than getting high and playing make-believe with my friends. lol, i’m such a nerd.

11 Likes

Only had one session of a dnd campaign life happened to the dm and couldn’t do it anymore so I never got to do it again but was lots of fun that one time @highminwin also @CrunchBerries the bad dawg has landed thank you!

4 Likes

wasap dudes

8 Likes

Are we having some fun tonight

7 Likes

Where is this fun and how do I get some?

4 Likes

Should I start the fun with some auto fems?

6 Likes

wasap. post office lost my beans

3 Likes

that sounds too fun. i’m not ready.

2 Likes

6 Likes

I don’t know how to roll for initiative anymore… Pathfinder 2nd edition has me making Arcana checks instead half the time. :thinking:

1 Like

that’s totally cool too! i don’t play pathfinder, but i love listening to the glass cannon podcast.

I dunno man in this pic the N looks like an afterthought :joy:

4 Likes

We’re trying it out because 5.0 seemed broken after running one campaign, but now Pathfinder seems broken after one session so it’s a tossup. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

it’ll cost ya about tree fiddy

For a 5 pack of Jungle Love auto fems by Wildwood Seeds, lineage is: [Double Grape x 3Bears OG] x Forum Stomper (Mephisto)

How many goals did Toronto Maple Leafs centre Auston Matthews score in his first NHL game?

Edit :canada: Only, sorry

4 Likes

Four goals

2 Likes

You got it @Mithridate - send me them deets :slight_smile:

1 Like

Auston Matthews of the Toronto Maple Leafs became the first player in the modern era to score four goals in his first NHL game, against the Ottawa Senators at Canadian Tire Centre on Wednesday. He scored at 8:21 and 14:18 of the first period, 1:25 into the second, and with 3 seconds remaining in the period.

2 Likes

hey, as long as you’re having fun with friends! i find even if we’re stumbling through mechanics, my friends and i can always generally have an awesome time together. but my group unceremoniously disbanded when our dm became a qultist. it’s been a little while since i’ve played now. oh well.

1 Like

You’re a little late, but I like the effort a lot! I’ll send you a pack too if you’re in Canada. Hit me with your address details via privnote if you are :slight_smile:

1 Like