Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

There was a rock/blues/boogie band in the 1970’s called Savoy Brown. Really good sound. If I remember correctly, they were a spin-off of the mighty FOGHAT! Remember them? Of course you don’t. Dam I’m old!

Three members left Savoy to become Foghat. Both good bands.
I’m old too…now get off my lawn!

6 Likes

You got it. I have not grown these as they were gifted to me as well, but been trying to squeeze them in. Original Bodhi f1 was the start.
They actually might have been from a seed run on OG. I can’t remember lol

2 Likes

Outta likes but damn I found the thread and I’m bummed I missed these thanks for the info and I hope you have great success with them I’ll definitely be looking for people who received to grow some out have a great week @BeagleZ

4 Likes

I was made to go to a foghat concert around here about 20 yrs ago lol I was young. It was fun but we had to leave early bc my uncle was about to leave to work on pipeline and had to take a drug test and everyone was smoking out there lol

5 Likes

@highminwin thanks alot buddy for the cool contest and the even cooler beans! :cold_face: :cold_sweat: :rofl:

14 Likes

@highminwin I got some Drama Queen x Epiphany in the mail today bud! Many thanks :pray: :evergreen_tree: :green_heart: :evergreen_tree: :pray:

3 Likes

I don’t have Critical Mass on its own, just crosses. But if you are interested to know the options I have, feel free to msg me :+1:

2 Likes

@tresbundles @bassman5420 nice, seeds are hitting their new homes! very exciting.

speaking of which, i was hoping this would be the last batch of mailings from my 4/20 giveaway (feels like i’m playing poker with an extra full house! in this photo), but alas i ran out of stamps and i ran out of hose washers. so there were three letters that are waiting stamps and washers. but the following og’ers will have their packages dropped off today…

@BeagleZ @Bobgrows @DesertHeartGardens @DJSF @estab87 @HeadyBearAdventures @Kasper0909 @leetdood @RandomCalyxDB0 @Rhino_buddy @Rogue @Sincitytoker

also, i wanted to take a moment to share a proud papa photo of my first ever babies. how am i doing for a first time grower?

31 Likes

Lookin good, alive and well. Don’t overwater them and you will be golden heh :+1:

9 Likes

yea i’m definitely trying to find where the watering balance is. i think there was a day or two in the first week where it was very likely overwatered and i felt like the seedlings had stalled with their growth because of it. this photo is right after a watering and misting.

9 Likes

Ty very much
I can’t wait :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Yep me too I remember them, you know your good music

4 Likes

Thanks so much :black_heart:

2 Likes

I’m so amped!!! This gift is really exciting to me… Thanks @highminwin

7 Likes

Thank you @highminwin !! Stoked for these!!

They look happy :smiley: I use the clear cup inside opaque cup style as well, love it!

8 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson !

14 Likes

Sweet! Super Fine packaging @BigMike55 !

3 Likes

Hey @highminwin i received your letter today!
Thanks again! Just curious what the paper was listing the various witches, warlocks, and what have you? D&D stuff?

6 Likes

Got the second envelope today @chronix, thanks for the stickers!

3 Likes

Awesome bud, glad they made it safe and sound. Those should be real fire, @BigMike55 did a great job on that cross. Happy growing :slight_smile:

3 Likes