Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

If you got in on yesterday’s giveaway, they are on their way :slight_smile:

23 Likes

@hollyho

The Blackstrap Eagle has landed…thanks so much for the “pip” seeds! image

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl: you’re welcome! Glad they made it :blush:

5 Likes

I had a laugh that day over the pip thing.

6 Likes

:woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::shushing_face::shushing_face:

I was trying to do things a “right way” and just ended up confusing everyone and feeling bad bc I felt like I was leaving innocent little seed lovers out. No more I tell you.

I’ll just have to hope an OG friend will point out when seed pirates are here :joy:

13 Likes

Check the pips! The pips don’t lie. :rofl:

4 Likes

Dang man, I didn’t mean to put you on the spot, so to speak.
I just thought about it too long. I have a bunch of seeds and had to talk myself into dibbing on more. I just couldn’t resist. lol

12 Likes

Don’t feel bad brother. I have been thinking about throwing my hat in the ring, too.

8 Likes

I got my goodies today! My mom I co own my house with is a marine vet stationed Camp Pendleton 72-73 she just had cataract surgery today. She’s not a member of this group as I’m the grower lol. I don’t know if that counts for yesterday giveaway lol. She’s a tough old bird. Fought APL leukemia 2 years ago and is in remission she will be the magic number this year. 69 Lolol she does not look her age.

26 Likes

@hollyho got my seeds! thank you so much and such a pretty handmade card! :exploding_head: :star_struck:

5 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for letting me know :sunglasses:

@tresbundles i don’t remember which card you got bud. But thank you. I’ve been making them recently so it doesn’t look like I’m sending you guys garbage lol

5 Likes

Here’s a pic :partying_face:

14 Likes

Glad you like it :blush: tag me when you pop those! I can’t wait to see what everyone else gets out of theirs!

5 Likes

Lol @ that last pic @BeeLady

3 Likes

Anybody around want some TripleChocChip X AlienAppleWarp?
Packing up some envelopes and have some extra with no plans for them so instead of going back in the fridge…

12 Likes

200w

5 Likes

:zzz::zzz::sleeping: hour it seems :joy:

4 Likes

DIBS?!.. Triple chocchip x …

6 Likes

Done @Groenevingers
Still got one more pack to go out.
:us: for this one

5 Likes

You got it @LedZeppelin , send me addy