Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

some ethanol for green dragon ?

2 Likes

That is some rum that we ran this weekend. We made three runs this weekend, two rum and one corn squeezin.
@Kami

12 Likes

Remember when you were young
You shone like the sun
Shine on, you crazy diamond
Now thereā€™s a look in your eyes
Like black holes in the sky

You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom
Blown on the steel breeze
Come on, you target for faraway laughter
Come on, you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine

You reached for the secret too soon
You cried for the moon
Threatened by shadows at night
And exposed in the light

Well, you wore out your welcome with random precision
Rode on the steel breeze
Come on, you raver, you seer of visions
Come on, you painter, you piper, you prisoner, and shine

9 Likes

ā€œCorn squeezeā€Oh man! I miss those days! My gramps used to make some absolutely badass shine! I actually had a stash for 8-9 years after he passed. Sadly itā€™s just remnants in the bottom of his old ā€œshinā€bottles now Iā€™m definitely coming for thanksgiving brother!

5 Likes

My brother gave me his old still. I just had to make some just to be able to use Granpaā€™s recipe. My brother has a few times but not many outside of West Virginia have ever tasted this. We cut to around 90 proof and itā€™s like drinking water, until you try to stand up. lol

You would most assuredly be welcome @TopShelfTrees1 . :slight_smile:

13 Likes

My next run Iā€™ll be putting some sassafras in the thumper for taste.

6 Likes

Lmao I bet, I miss that stuff. Not a big drinker personally but shine and cognac Iā€™m a sucker for. Itā€™s nostalgic and awesome at the same time. Now you did it, me and me BUDS will be there :wink: lol

6 Likes

C[quote=ā€œMoBilly, post:2437, topic:81866ā€]
corn squeezin
[/quote]

Reminds me of George Jones White Iightning song.

Sheeeew White LightininšŸ‘šŸ»

3 Likes

No joke, I once watched him ā€œflavourā€ with a couple pine cones. I personally disliked that ā€œpine shine ā€œ though. But some piney OG Kush mmmmm. Itā€™s amazing the stuff you can learn from an old shiner

4 Likes

Iā€™m not a hard drinker either. I would much rather have some great herb but this is kinda a family thing. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Trust me I 100% get it brother. Itā€™s the closeness, comaradery, family element that makes it so special. Thatā€™s what I truly miss, just hanging out at the old copper still smoking fatties, singing, playing guitar. Dancing etc. used to get real wild when the old biker boys showed up I tell ya, gun shots are not rare, neither were hallucinogenics lol

6 Likes
7 Likes

I just envisioned you @DougDawson in fact lol and BOOM!

3 Likes

Sorry, my fault.

4 Likes

Had me some shine not too long ago.
Was told it was a family thing for 5 generations thus far.
Good shit!
And super smoothā€¦

I was near Duck WV, do you know where that is?

3 Likes

Im trying to find that pine flavor in OriginalDankmaster96 Columbian gold x Xmas bud.

4 Likes

Letā€™s go to the chat thread boys.

5 Likes

Oh man, that sounds like gold!

4 Likes

Yeah current state of eye disease precludes photography, voice to text and vice versa is a modern day gift

6 Likes

Well giveaway was for yesterday but think we can squeeze this last one in :wink:

7 Likes