Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

Amazing stuff. lol yeah i didnt want to edit it for transparency purposes. but frantic is correct. Thank you so much, I just DM you?

6 Likes

Just wanted to say thanks again @DougDawson. Been fun, got some chores to do. Enjoy your evening!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Im out y’all. Thanks for the fun again @DougDawson !!
Good vibes!

5 Likes

Ok fellow growers, it’s been fun but got to feed the plants and some other stuff. Have a fabulous night and a better one tomorrow. If you won some seeds fire me a PM. See you all soon fly2

13 Likes

Wow 180 posts since I’d signed on this morning must of been some serious seeds dropping in here tonight.

9 Likes

morning all :grinning:
thankyou so much for the tag @DesertHeartGardens :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:grimacing: kinda sux being on the other side of the planet :roll_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue:

congrats to all winners and massive OG respect to all the givers :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

one love :om: :om:

~lime~

5 Likes

Thank you for the seeds @THCeed !!!:grin::smiley::+1:

9 Likes

Good morning everyone!
Time for a huge thanks to two awesome OGers!!
First one to @Mithridate! You’re a blast brother!! One more gift from you!

:flushed: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: question though… Is that “x 12” or just F2?
Photo regs, I’d guess… Right on! As golden as can be! :pray: :hugs:

And another great gift from my friend @middleman, pardon me, but I had to share the details… after all, more OGers can benefit from them!! :thinking: Must say while trying to find more deets on the ABC, ended up getting lost on your thread, fascinated by plants, projects, and such blasting buddagge!! :flushed: :sweat_smile: Thanks lot!! :hugs:
P1100012

9 Likes

Morning :yum:

Those are f1s. The X12 is simply the number of seeds in the pack hehe

Pleasure is all mine my friend, I think there’s 1 more on the way :v:

7 Likes

<<<<<<<<swings through like quasimodo the beeeeeaaaannnnssss the beeeeaaaaannnsssss :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Anybody hanging around in here this afternoon?

12 Likes

Meeeeeeeee
I’m here
Out of likes

3 Likes

Sure am…!!

3 Likes

No, afraid not :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Not all together altogether. But I’m here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeah!! Present Sir!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

3 Likes

i was fortunate enough to win some beans from doug last night so i figured i’d pay it forward and give some out myself. anyone interested in some Good Medicine F3’s?

12 Likes

ill just watch the fun, im all set in this department.
@DesertHeartGardens, you get you some of these yet?

2 Likes

I’m interested! My answer is “and also with you.”

2 Likes