Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

@sprinklememaynee, you still looking for CBD?

Me me me
Please

Have not thanks for the heads up :smiley: @BeagleZ

2 Likes

Alright then. first person to respond to this meme with the appropriate response gets a fat pack of Good Medicine:

you know the response. Crunch already teed it up for ya. GO!

2 Likes

And also with you!

4 Likes

may the spirit shine within you

1 Like

@Dr.VitaminGreen was waiting for that one. winner winner.

7 Likes

crunch must have started rolling one up lol

2 Likes

5 Likes

Thanks yeeee :star_struck:
I already know a veteran I’m going to grow some bud from those for :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Dibs??? Maybe

1 Like

@Dr.VitaminGreen hit me with a PM with your info and ill get these out to you.

7 Likes

Been shucking seeds lol I was about 21 hours late on this but thank you for thinking of me :wink:

8 Likes

Are you late or early, time will tell :slight_smile:

10 Likes

@chronix Guess what I found in my mailbox today! :smiley:

Thank you! Also thanks to the others who have been involved!

Love the packaging, need to find some of the plastic containers. I am guessing the white part is for coin collecting but are the plastic parts as well?
Hoping to give out some as well in the near future. I only have variety packs but they are some pretty good stuff, just don’t know which are which since a few packs that were open got accidentally spilled together. I know there is Gorilla Glue, Skittlez, Blue Dream (pretty sure), and probably a couple other I can’t remember. Mostly indica packs with probably only the one hybrid (Blue Dream) and maybe 1 sativa possibly. I was just lucky to get them cause the guy I got them from doesn’t give seeds out normally. He just breeds specific mixes and couldn’t use those so I was there at the right time.
Have a great night everyone!

17 Likes

No, the white part is a coin flip and the plastic/rubber part is a hose washer used for garden hoses.

5 Likes

I am! Sorry just seeing this now

1 Like

Guess my neighbours will be wondering what happened when they turn on their garden hoses! LMAO!

9 Likes

Yes! Blue Tara! :partying_face:

Oh Nooo I’m sooo late! :astonished:

Thank you for thinking of me, I appreciate it so much @DesertHeartGardens :grin:

Darn Fallout4! :video_game:….So fun though! :wink:

5 Likes

And once again it’s Christmas at the Happy Holy Hippy treats factory in Maine:

Thanks, HollyHo!!!

Lob

15 Likes