Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

You’re welcome! Ima need Stephen kings autograph when you can get to it :joy: have fun growing them, bud :grin:

10 Likes

i feel like im one of the cool kids :grin::+1:
thank you thank you @hollyho

15 Likes

Hell yeah, grow baby grow! :seedling:🪴

10 Likes

Me too Thank you, hollyho! You are most generous

4 Likes

Thank you @chronix and @vernal

13 Likes

My package arrived @hollyho. 2 are already going for a swim. Thank you for your generosity.

6 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT
Ok all you seeds fiends! I’m having a BOGO sale over on my Hall of Genetics thread, so don’t be late to the party!

10 Likes

Anyone who can help a brother out, his wifes had medical problems and is in search of a CBD heavy strain. I personally never grew anything cbd so I don’t know much about them. Ill just throw this out here,Thanks folks.

6 Likes

i know @sprinklememaynee has been looking for cbd strains, they may be able to offer some recommendations.

is it specifically cbd strains they’re looking for, because i know @buckaroobonsai has been growing a lot of indica strains that have been good for his patients. they may know of something as well.

5 Likes

Thanks again @DougDawson & @lunchpale !!!

12 Likes

On the cbd front, I am also new, We’re running some Black Jack from sweet seeds, supposed to be 1:1, I would check their website, they have some interesting options, feminized too….which was very attractive to me, I know that @Holyangel did a SSDD bx which is supposed to be great for pain relief but I haven’t ran it yet, thanks for the tag @highminwin :+1:

10 Likes

The SSDD bx1 should be good for nerve pain specifically. Carpel tunnel, tendonitis, sciatica, etc… it really melts those pains away for me in just one or two hits. It does not help for any muscle aches/pains really at all. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Nice, I have some SSDD from the monkeyman funeral donation. Ill hook him up with some of those. Thanks for all your replies and help. I think I may have something else too.

10 Likes

@chronix Your letter arrived! Thanks again buddy!

10 Likes

I am trying to find a CBD strain with little THC and produces a decent amount. I have some Dinamed CBD which is a low THC but I have not had luck with getting much of a haul from it, it could just be me though. I am trying to come up with something worthwhile but I am not there yet.

7 Likes

@Greenfingers PM incoming, I dont want to go too far off topic on here.

2 Likes

I am happy to hear that they arrived safely. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You got mail today??

5 Likes

I need to go look. The mail carrier has been coming later recently.

Edit: Doy! It’s a holiday today.

4 Likes

@bunny have you checked out misterbee’s seed trading event going on right now in the “Seed Trading, Moderated” thread? he has some cbd and cbg strains still available. he says NO TRADE REFUSED. it’ll be going on until tomorrow. it’s a cool opportunity to participate in the overgrow community and swap some seeds.

here’s the current list of what’s left and available for trade that i’m updating…

7 Likes