Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

That would be @Mr.Sparkle creation

2 Likes

So did he also make the one called, umā€¦ "Mr Sparkle "
Also??? LoL.
Starting 8 SOG along with the Nevilleā€™s Haze cross of Gamhazn hoping for a maleā€¦

5 Likes

@DOUGDAWSON A-N-D @CADMANā€¦CO-MVP!!! Well done, Broā€™s, SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Ok I have 3 people who have promised to test those beans for germination.

@Limeflavouredheadbut
@Greenfingers
@Kasper0909

Ok so Iā€™m sending you guys a fat pack of those but also I want to send you guys a couple of your choice of these photo fems as well:

Bubba kush (from mark) x Lipsmacker
Lipsmacker s1 (exotic genetics)

As a thank you. I didnā€™t get near as many of these as I did the others. Just pick which ones you want to try and Iā€™ll send a cpl with your letter.

Bubba kush x Lipsmacker parents

The Lipsmacker I used to make these including the s1.

Just pm me your choice :wink:

Iā€™m done for now. Thank you guys so much.

19 Likes

That lipsmacker looks great bet itā€™s pretty tasty too with that lineage heard real good things about exotics strawberry and cream good stuff @hollyho

5 Likes

So dense and one pheno was fruity but the one I used had some gas behind it. The buds are so dense and sticky. Mine have been curing 3-4 weeks? The weight causes them to settle into each other and stick together even after this long. My favorite so far!

9 Likes

Right? These are so cool, might even get a double pane frame and put it on top of the grow tent! :+1:

2 Likes

Looks pretty dam good .

3 Likes

Alot of the trizzlers seeds kicking around this forum are from ones i made but credit goes back to twenty20 mendocino its there working.

And DarkSParks yesā€¦ but ive never labeled anything mr.sparkle apart from whom the seeds came from aka me ?

7 Likes

Thank you! I have some Lipsmacker fem pollen left in the freezer. And a few strains I want to hit with it lol also plan on making some f2 with the regs I have left. Iā€™m in love.

8 Likes

Yupā€¦ your correct on name. Confused a bitā€¦ ez for meā€¦lol
Yeah, weā€™re just pollen slingers having a wee bit o funā€¦ no harm, but always give props to those who put in the hard work testing hundreds of plantsā€¦

6 Likes

Strains look absolute fire ther :+1::+1:
Wish I had space I would love to run some of those Gorgeousā€¦
Great looking ladyā€™s there @hollyho

4 Likes

Thatā€™s probably where the confusion came from Iā€™m positive Iā€™d wrote who had sent them to me hence the mr sparkle on the coin flip.

3 Likes

amazing looking lipsmacker :astonished: :astonished:

3 Likes

@Carty
Just would like to thank you once again.
Eagle has landed and will definitely shoot you a tag when I grow these babies out.
Ty

4 Likes

Enjoy broā€¦ always nice to share with a sin city brother

3 Likes

Thank you @Carty

Any info on the choc trip?

Edit: I see that Chocolate Trip is already half of Chocolate Diesel. This one looks pretty interesting to me. Gonna try to start some as soon as I can.

16 Likes

Sorry for posting this hereā€¦ idk how many of you actually follow my journal though.

Heres a ((Dg x 3bog) x CDLC) x blackstrap fem auto just like the ones I was giving away on here.

Taken down about day 81. Super frosty. Smells like nasty ass. Purple and green, but the purple takes over when you grind it up. Just looks like a pile of blackstrap.

Tester nug bc my wife has no patience.
Smoke report in progress :sweat_smile: :dash:

33 Likes

That just has to be good by the looks of the picture.

8 Likes

For not having the best environment and no special treatment, she is definitely sticky! Just layered in trichomes. I love the green and purple contrast, too. But you guys HAVE to tag me when you grow them. If yours doesnā€™t smell like youā€™re about to smoke a cheeseburger out of someoneā€™s ass, Iā€™m going to feel jipped. It does not smell like it looks. I donā€™t even want to finish trimming it bc the smell makes me angry :joy: but for realā€¦

19 Likes