Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

Hopefully a cure changes it for you burger ass does not sound too appealing!

6 Likes

what thaaaa!!! @hollyho, is this a promise or a threat? not that i like the smell of nasty ass, but now i sorta wanna pop these seedsā€¦? maybe??

you are either the worstā€¦ or the best!!! salesperson in the world.

9 Likes

We shall see :triumph: good luck with your grows guys! And may they all smell strong and pleasant :joy:

9 Likes

@hollyho Iā€™m sure the moment you inhale, things will change, and some type of herby scent will spring out! At least I hope!! Canā€™t see a damn burger, or a piece of meat in this beautiful bud! Beg to disagree!! Looking forward to hearing it from you!! Why donā€™t push dry this one and give it a go!!?? :cowboy_hat_face: :flushed: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :woman_farmer:

1 Like

Wellā€¦ this makes me think you do :joy: jk. Pop them, grow them, let me know. Iā€™m so offended by this plant itā€™s not even funny.

5 Likes

Also, get us all to where we want to be in that equilibrium space. :sunglasses:

Mine arrived last week, have been totally distracted with my daughters grad!

Youā€™ll be taggedā€¦first post out the gate! :v:t2:

9 Likes

Think somebody elseā€™s been extra funny!! :flushed: :joy: :hugs:

Iā€™m gonna go yank mine out from earth right now then! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :grimacing:

3 Likes

@hollyho youā€™re killing me over here, lololol :crazy_face: okay, now i gotta pop those seeds. which one was that, the blackstrap? or your blackstrap cross? i think i may just have gotten your regular blackstrap, and not the cross.

so umm, could you be so kind as to ship me a package of ā€œcheeseburger nasty assā€ weed please? i donā€™t think iā€™ll like it, but maybe your psychic self knows something i donā€™t, lololā€¦ misssss cleooooā€¦

i got some new seeds in from trades that you may like as well. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Donā€™t you dare!

I keep thinking ā€œsurely not everyone elseā€™s will smell like thisā€ I really hope you guys get something better. If it offends your nose, Iā€™m sorry. Just please donā€™t vote me off OG lol these were the first seeds I made. But Iā€™m definitely curious to see what you guys get. Surely they wonā€™t all smell like this one :ok_hand:

5 Likes

@hollyho Donā€™t worry dear!! I will make sure to take good care of her!! Was teasing you!! :joy:
Like @highminwin said, weird prospects for a load of great looking frost!! :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Awesome, glad they made it. The blackstrap mom didnā€™t smell so bad. Just like really strong cracked pepper funk.

@highminwin its the ((Dg x 3bog) x CDLC) x blackstrap cross Iā€™m pretty sure. Popped up randomly in another plants pot. Thatā€™s the only mom I had to watch closely bc she kept spitting her seeds out.

4 Likes

Lol have you got some other opinions on how it smells yet?

1 Like

Half the people who read that post of nasty burger ass smell just moved it up the list to pop :joy:

4 Likes

Wife says it smells sweet at first to her. But thatā€™s a bold face lie :joy: she loves the smoke btw, neighbor says it hit her hard, made her not want to get up, and made her feet feel heavy. Whatever that means :joy: itā€™s so hard for me to get amber trichs so I wasnā€™t expecting that.

5 Likes

@Emeraldgreen Well, I, for one, was dragged into this! She twisted my arm and now I have a beautiful green plant growing! Used to think it was Blackstrap somehinā€¦ Now my greenish purple burger ass nice smellybutt is doing fine! Thanks! Youā€™re right though! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I know itā€™s been a struggle and you put up a valiant fight :joy:. However you must now see it all the way through. How else will we know if everyone got nasty burger ass :thinking:

3 Likes

Half the people who read that post of nasty burger ass smell just moved it up the list to pop :joy:

Canā€™t say I didnā€™t warn you :joy:

I have to get off here and wash some pre filters! Sorry to get off topic here. You guys have a good night or whatever, Iā€™ll update again when I get more pics and after cure. In my journal so I donā€™t get in trouble :grimacing::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Your definitely not getting into trouble here!

2 Likes

donā€™t forget the cheese! it was nasty cheeseburger assā€¦ thatā€™s important.

3 Likes

I blocked out the cheese part :joy:.

3 Likes