Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

Yeah, 1 or 2 males is a pretty standard thing in line breeding.

My last batch of sour strawberry I did 12/8 or something like that :sweat_smile:

The official f3s will be 4/3.

I think stating the number of parents should be way more common, especially for commercial breeders.

8 Likes

Sorry about my poor english!

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

No worries! I thought it was auto-correctā€¦ my gardener was super happy to finally be thanked :yum:

2 Likes

My mailbox was full of bubbles this morning! Thanks a bunch @DougDawson and @Greenfingers, that Molokia Frost is really interesting too, my dad has been on the hunt for a good Hawaiian Sativa so this is perfect surprise!

and I have the Limited Edition card proudly displayed on top of my grow tent!

:v: :v: :v: :v:

31 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome bud, glad to see it made it safely. You are the first one to get that card. Happy growing :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Glad they made it @SensiBowl, I hope thereā€™s fire in there.

7 Likes

Soooo much sexy, dirty and swaggy (if you will) sounding trumpet getting played in Tinyā€™s version! :hugs: :trumpet:

4 Likes

How does a person go about getting one of those fabulous looking cards, filled with loveliness? :grin:

Iā€™d be totally :lying_face: lying if I claimed to not want one real bad! :blush:

10 Likes

I will hand them out here on this thread, only 75 of them printed :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Can I just ask for one or must I pass a test first? :blush:

Iā€™ll take a testā€¦.:crossed_fingers:t2: plz not MATH, plz not MATH, plz not MATH! :crossed_fingers:t2:

:grin:

Edit: ā€œhand them outā€, :blonde_woman:t3: Got excited! I will wait.

9 Likes

Better hurry, 74 other people have already called dibs!

7 Likes

I know a guy that knows a guy that might hook me up . Wink wink

6 Likes

They all say this hahaha :laughing: :joy:

5 Likes

That looks so good :+1: :yum:

1 Like

Haha cheers slick work btw, Iā€™m loving it! :+1: :v:

3 Likes

Isnā€™t that always the way of it? :woman_shrugging:t3:

Also, those 74 must have a wish, want and a need greater than mine and, Iā€™m okay if thatā€™s the way of it too. :relieved:

2 Likes

Got the one but I want them allā€¦ā€¦

21 Likes

@Oldjoints Donā€™t blame you! Who wouldnā€™tā€¦!? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

good morning @hollyho good morning all :smiley:
just letting ya know they touched down this morning and will have wet feet by the end of the day :kissing_heart:

ill pop a pic up in a bit

~lime~
ps mrs lime loved ya card and has kept it
thanks again man soakin pics ta come

14 Likes

Has anyone grown the skunk x lifesaver I gave a little while ago ?

5 Likes