Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

I wonder if it comes with Bluetooth?
Agricultural-seeder-seed-corn-peanut-seeder-dibbler-on-demand-of-planting-seedlings-transplanting-device-injector-device.jpg_640x640

2 Likes

That is exactly the sort of stuff Lee Valley would sell.
You should show them as well. :+1:

Cheers
G

1 Like

Careful before someone puts an eye out.

4 Likes

I use a Bodkin from my fly tying tools because I like the easy to hold big fat handle

1 Like

Click below link and go make your guess on that thread. Good luck.

9 Likes

Hey Doug…are we counting the weight of the jar or no?

2 Likes

We are replying and responding in the linked thread please! :v:

1 Like

Ok. So you all know how awesome y’all are and stuff right? So I was thinking, recently I grew my first plants ever(outside of a Willy nilly 1 plant when I was younger). The purpleish Tahoe og

I pollinated with some skunk#1 pollen that was sent to me. Well recently I dug for seeds and low and behold I find these very large tiger striped beauties. I guess what I’m trying to say is the first person to type the whole word s____cal__r_gili____ gets a 5 pack of my very first seeds.

This might not go out right away but soon within the next week or two. This is for :us: only. (For first time) also it would be nice if whoever wins could maybe pop a couple right away.

19 Likes

Supercalafragelistic

10 Likes

You got it @MoBilly. Send me your addy haha

6 Likes

I’ll work this into the next run if that is soon enough. I have my legal limit going right now. If not, feel free to gift to another.
:pray:

8 Likes

Sounds great. Thank you. It’s no problem

4 Likes

Thanks for these.

3 Likes

I’m excited as I’m sure everyone that creates their first seeds are. haha

5 Likes

Well @Kasper0909 , I have a thing for all things Skunk. It sounded interesting. :wink:

5 Likes

Here I thought it b was
Southerncaligirl!! Lol :rofl::v::green_heart:

11 Likes

Me too :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

You two need to bone up on your Mary Poppins!

14 Likes

Apparently true :joy:

5 Likes

I was gonna sayyyy😂to funny though

Music teach though it was cool to play that movie every Friday that and chitty chitty bang bang … boy had to watch autocorrect on that one hahah

9 Likes