Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

Random fun facts :wink:

The museum is a member institution of the Nova Scotia Museum and is the oldest and largest maritime museum in Canada with a collection of over 30,000 artifacts including 70 small craft and a steamship: the CSS Acadia, a 180-foot steam-powered hydrographic survey ship launched in 1913.

4 Likes

For the extra detail you get two extra seeds. Bingo plus more! Winner! Hit my DMs with your address via privnote :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Sounds like a cool place to visit

2 Likes

Alright for my final one of the night and the finale

Winner of this one gets a 10pack EACH of jack herer and white rhino

Open to the :earth_americas:

What was the only Canadian province to have their own gold coin prior to joining Canada?

4 Likes

My guess would have to be Quebec, totally unfounded tho.

1 Like

newfoundland

3 Likes

Oh man, I know this one. Come on folks. Typed to slow, lol, nice one @herojuana.tom

It is Newfoundland

2 Likes

Nova Scotia

Newfoundland was unique in the British Empire in that it was the only part to introduce its own gold coin in conjunction with its gold standard.

3 Likes

You, sir, are a wealth of information!

1 Like

I know nothing about coins but I do have a metal detector and have done my share of digging for it :sweat_smile:

My mom is from Sydney and currently we have relatives living in Dartmouth

2 Likes

U got it bud! Send that addy!

Congratulations to all the winners, and let’s be sure to thank @Bizzaro for the contribution that fueled tonight’s festivities with my giveaways :slight_smile:

Everything goes out Monday :slight_smile:

11 Likes

oh… Ottaw

Woo Hoo! Many thanks

1 Like

Nice, I lived in Dartmouth, Halifax, Lower Sackville, Little Pond, St. Johns and for a while just off Cavendish beach :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations everyone!
Great giveaways @AzSeaindooin420
@estab87 @Bizzaro

8 Likes

Doug I swear we should have or definitely have crossed paths at some point or another! lol

4 Likes

Wow that is awesome I think I’ve been to all those places refresh my memory is Little Pond in Cape Breton

3 Likes