Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

Yes sir, I hitchhiked coast to coast 6 times when I was young and homeless. Got to see most of the country up close.

7 Likes

Iā€™m glad you made what sounds like the best of a potentially really hard time in your life. Glad youā€™ve got a roof over your head these days.

2 Likes

Thanks bud. They were interesting times between the age of 15 and 17. Amazing how children can change the focus on a persons life :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Iā€™m glad you made it this far and can reflect upon him as good times they sound amazing

2 Likes

Them not him

1 Like

Thanks brother. Thatā€™s life, relish the good, learn from the bad. Nobody getā€™s through life without taking a beating of some kind. It helps build character.

6 Likes

Well said!

7 Likes

Iā€™m tired and getting some not so nice vibes in DMs (nobody thatā€™s been active here, donā€™t stress - itā€™s not any of you!) so Iā€™m gonna peel out for the night, folks. Itā€™s been a blast.

Congrats to all the winners. Your beans will go out tomorrow or Monday. :black_heart:

16 Likes

Thanks for the fun @estab87 , have a good night.

6 Likes

Good night good vibes

6 Likes

Fat stack.
Thanks @AzSeaindooin420 & @Bizzaro!
Seeds and historical knowledge.

8 Likes

Good vibes coming your way @estab87.

9 Likes

Brother @DougDawson , the Lemints that i have donated to my friend on behalf of OG is doing wellā€¦
Heā€™s a kind of person who only prefers feminized seeds but I guess he couldnā€™t resist once I sent him the grow diary of Lemintsā€¦
Corey would be proudā€¦ :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

10 Likes

Thatā€™s fantastic brother, Overgrow the world :v:

4 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed

Wasup dude. you give seeds? where the fun

wait 3 month no seeds? you send more? oh, just got today.

maybe wife come back for seeds

:laughing: :rofl: :laughing:

10 Likes

Thanks for the shoutoutā€¦got working on my deck and digging huge holes for my plants this year, fell asleep early. Damnā€¦looks like I missed out on some fun Canadian trivia

1 Like

This is my way to send my beans to everyone. Compliments of Home Depot, no charge. I can put 100 beans in a 1X1.5 inch piece. 1 stamp in North America, 3 stamps to anywhere in the world. This sign should last the year.

16 Likes

So thatā€™s where you got that from. Works great. I can vouch for this tacticā€¦THCeed sent me about 100? seeds, safely, inside this plastic/cardboard stuff.

You should patent that! lol.

8 Likes

I would if I could but I used to ship it in the vials and spend $4 a package as well. Another member told me about this and the world of bean sending changed forever

5 Likes

Coroplast is good stuff. I know of a European breeder that used this stuff before, like 10 years ago.