Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

You don’t have to do that BM… I’ve got some seeds too. Those just sound good. But I love all you guys and your generosity. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Okay. I’ll take em if Mike is sure.

2 Likes

@Bobgrows, you got! Get me your deets! Privnote please!

1 Like

Things are changing with the quickness! Right now (and I hope this is the final change lol)we have @Rhino_buddy and @Bobgrows, thanks everybody!

3 Likes

Sorry. Just wanted my buddies to be taken care of first.

4 Likes

Nonono, no sorries needed @BigMike55 . That’s what this is about, community and helping people out. :+1:
I don’t have a problem with the changes, I just want us all to be clear haha.

3 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: @BigMike55. Good to have confirmation I’m your buddy! I feel the same. I’ll make sure to reciprocate the good deed. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ok. Off to work for awhile. Thanks for the delicious sounding beans @potpotpot :heart::yum:

5 Likes

For sure, I have had some good bean luck lately, so wanted to get it back out there into the world!

3 Likes

The OGness is spreading far and wide…. Love it ! Btw HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL OF YOU BEAUTIFUL LADIES OUT THERE! kick your feet up, relax ! You have definitely earned this. Much love and respect for all the hard work, the stress and drama you are constantly put through and for ALWAYS being there! Happy Mothers Day!

10 Likes

Wow! Big Thank you to @potpotpot
Big big thanks to @BigMike55
The generosity is so greatly appreciated! :green_heart::v:

4 Likes

Hey bro! Still waiting on an addy from ya to get some beans sent to ya!

1 Like

Good morning everyone!!
Won’t bore you with the tons of reasons why this site, OG is simply awesome!! Yet, as a major gesture of this OGenerosity, even when I’d won the Paralyzed Monster, @chronix went ahead and sent me a bonus as well, Space Lights! Both from @JohnnyPotseed!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
You people never cease to impress me!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:hugs:

12 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Oh yeah? I’ll send it b4 I go into the field real quick. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Outta likes but sounds good buddy!

@Rhino_buddy send the deets my way too!

1 Like

I did friend! I can resend. :wink:

1 Like

Yeah ya did! I’m not high enough yet, clearly!

3 Likes

Good morning to all you Mom’s out there! Happy Mothers Day! Thank you for all your energy you bring to our universe! To show my appreciation of all the Moms on Overgrow, I would like to offer you a couple packs of seeds, grown and selected by me.:grin:
If your a Mom ( or lady grower in general) call dibs and I’ll get you a pack of…

This is the Mom…

My step daughter describes it as “smells like stinky feet, tastes like fruity pebbles” It really is foul, in a good way!:grin:
I’ve got 6-8 packs, stuffed full of beans, to give to Moms and lady growers, wherever you are.:earth_americas:
Tag those wonderful ladies out there and the first 6-8 to call dibs and tag me get the Carl’s Shoes F2s plus a mystery bonus pack!
Happy Mothers Day!!
As always, shout out to @MikeyDread for being so amazing and making such cool labels!
Moms and lady growers only please.

16 Likes

:us: or :canada: want a 5pk of auto fems?

First 2 to say dibs and number that correlates to the strain of your choice:

1. Blackstrap s1
  2. ((Dg x 3bog) x CDLC) x blackstrap
  3. Mixed blackstrap crosses*

*could be x with sour crack, strawberry nuggets x CDLC, candy mintcakes, dark devil or s1

3 Likes