Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

Happy Mother’s Day!! :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:
CARLS SHOES
@Budderton
COME GET EM GIRLS!
@KanehB
@Bobgrows
@Pluckyevil
@PetalPowerseed
@hollyho

10 Likes

dibs 2 will do it

1 Like

@Budderton dibs!

2 Likes

@hollyho Dibs 1 please…

1 Like

@Bobgrows and @G-paS ! get here!!! :neutral_face:

Dibs 3 please

1 Like

Sorry, I wasn’t paying attention and didn’t realize budderton was giving away :sweat_smile:

@keene and @BRMTreefarmer send me your safe addys please :blush:

5 Likes

Have a beautiful day! Your positivity is inspiring

1 Like

Dibs 1 please! :canada:

1 Like

Great giveaway.
Just like to say HAPPY Mother’s Day to all you special lady’s out there.
Have a great day.

3 Likes

Am I too late?
Dibs if not…:v::green_heart:

5 Likes

Happy Mother’s Day everyone.

To the winners from last night’s giveaway fun, your beans have been picked, packed, stamped and will hit the mail box once I’m done my coffee this morning :black_heart:

Much love and all the best,
-e

10 Likes

My daughter just got up lol. I’ll be busy for a while spending time w her. I may be back on later to do another giveaway for those who missed out. Happy Mother’s Day to the moms! Everyone have a good one :v:

5 Likes

Right on. @DJSF @hollyho @LedZeppelin @Bobgrows @KanehB @Pluckyevil @PetalPowerseed you’ve all won some Carl’s Shoes F2s( plus a mystery pack) for mother’s day! If you wish to claim them, send me a privnote in PM with an address, when you get a chance.:grin: @hollyho I got your PM.:+1:
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!

15 Likes

@Budderton what are the parents of carls shoes? By the description it sounds pretty damn killer, just curious btw

4 Likes

It’s a thug pug strain @TopShelfTrees1

Romberry x Sophisticated Lady Is the lineage :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes indeed.

3 Likes

Well good morning! What a lovely gesture and gift!! I’m seriously just waking up so a great way to start my Mother’s day, thanks you!

10 Likes

What About BigMike? Where’s mine? I have been called a mother. Does that count???

Happy Mother’s Day ladies!

14 Likes

:rofl: :scream: :crazy_face: :+1: yeah right cuz me too! I get called ‘mutha’ a lot!

@Budderton that’s a grand gesture on your part cuz! the OGspirit is strong!

8 Likes