Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

Thank you for thinking of me!

I do have two Hooman children, much to Miss Pipers chagrin. :wink:

3 Likes

Go cross out a number! :+1: :x: :point_down:

4 Likes

It is great to hear that you got them!
It has probably been 2 months or more since I sent that out! :v: :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Dammitā€¦missed the Warp cross again!

3 Likes

Thereā€™s plenty to go around my friend @CanuckistanPete. Keep an eye on the thread this week after I pick up some more stamps for some more trivia!

I have a feeling some folks might be behind on planning/starting their outdoor stuff and Iā€™d like to give them something that can help with that. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Awesome! I just discovered the Warp strain last year. As an outdoor grower, i absolutely love it. I;ve got Timewarp and Gods Timewarp going this season.

3 Likes

Hi @chronix!! Yep! It takes an eternity to get here! Thankfully only a few get lost in the process from time to time!! Thanks again bud!! Awfully nice of you!!!
:pray: :hugs:

And obviouslyā€¦ @JohhnyPotseed!! Not only great respect but also, surely gratitude and admiration!! :hugs:

4 Likes

Everyone who is expecting giveaways from me that won last night or today, theyā€™re on the way!

24 Likes

I said I would be back to do another giveaway yesterday but never found the timeā€¦ then fell asleep early :shushing_face: now here I am up at 4:30am like a crazy person to tell you I will get to that giveaway in a little bit when more of you sane people are up :joy:

6 Likes

:grinning: uk are awake bro :upside_down_face:

growth in growing :seedling: :herb: :evergreen_tree:

:man_farmer:lime

5 Likes

Iā€™m up, i had a couple beers in the afternoon and was out :joy: didnā€™t realize they were 9.5%abv between them and and all the joints and the special grilled cheeseā€¦:sleeping:

4 Likes

Iā€™m always up at this time of the day, coz for me itā€™s still daytime,ā€¦

6 Likes

Well played :joy:

2 Likes

@hollyho Was that a trick!? :face_with_monocle: :flushed: :neutral_face:

1 Like

No tricks over here, Iā€™m just trying to wake up. Iā€™m up but my brain isnā€™t. I feel delirious :dizzy_face:ā€:dizzy: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

@hollyho Got it!!! Thought it was just April Foolsā€™ on Momsā€™ day! :neutral_face: :thinking: :sweat_smile: :flushed:
Have a great one!! Gotta go for now!! :pray: :hugs:

1 Like

thereā€™s nothing like a good classic rock song to wake up toā€¦something like iron maiden. something like that always helps me

1 Like

I like listening to Slayer at the restaurant early in the morning

1 Like

Ok we can go ahead and do this so I can drink some coffee then get them together so I can drop them off in a few hours.

First 2 to say dibs and the number that correlates to the strain you wantā€¦

1. Blackstrap s1
  2. ((Dg x 3bog) x CDLC) x blackstrap
  3. Mixed blackstrap crosses*

*could be the first 2 listed or blackstrap crossed w dark Devil, strawberry nuggets x CDLC, sour crack, or candy Mintcakes.

Goooo :boom:

5pk btw

6 Likes

Dibs 2 please

3 Likes