Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

What’s the etiquette when dealing w “berserk” accounts? Send or no? If not I’ll send to someone else lol

4 Likes

If you just say you have to be a member for a month you have him beat. Mods always catch him pretty quick now.

5 Likes

Ok, let me go back and see who claimed after him. Sketchy ppl make me nervous :grimacing:

2 Likes

I mean whether it’s him or not, it’s a 3 day old account that’s spent most of their time looking for seeds.

3 Likes

@Kami do you still want the blackstrap s1 auto fems?

2 Likes

I will definitely make sure I say something about time spent here next time. I’m sorry! I don’t want to hurt anyones feelings. I was pretty new when I won my first seeds here. I didn’t even know OG did this lol it was fog dog from Corey and really got me into wanting to give back after a while. I knew nothing about the “introduce yourself” thread or anything. :joy:

6 Likes

Yes i would thank you

2 Likes

Just pm me your privnote :+1:

2 Likes

GF is typing with the same broken english as B :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :roll_eyes: :lying_face: :thinking:

2 Likes

I understand everyone is new at some point. But Holy Hell! What’s wrong with hanging out and meeting people before putting your hand out for freebies?
That kind of behaviour leaves a bad taste in the mouths of generous folks. It did for me anyways.

15 Likes

@hollyho I am using the phrase “Participated in Meaningful dialogue” as a condition when I have any seed giveaways. Just a thought!

Take care and great giveaway! :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Hey yall it’s been a while. I’m giving out some spaceboung genetics as my welcome back to myself. Giving is good yall. First person, who’s been a member for more than a month, to type OVERGROW THE WORLD gets these bad boys that I got from @DannyTerpintine

5 Likes

Overgrow the world.

8 Likes

Send me them deets @BigMike55

2 Likes

Thank you kindly. I grew some of @DannyTerpintine Euterria and it was a beautiful plant with nice buds and great pain relief. Interested in more of his stuff.

6 Likes

OVERGROW THE WORLD

2 Likes

Ok thanks everyone. I will be more specific next time. I got up too early this morning and somethings wrong w my brain anyway.

1 Like

Thanks again. Good giveaway.

Mike

Can I interest you in some of my Bloody Monster seeds in return.? It’s incredible smoke.

3 Likes

You’re in the thread bud

Doofus. Lmao EDIT